The radiation dose management market is projected to reach $567.3 million by 2030,according to CRI’s new report. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 10.96% between 2021 and 2030.
The comprehensive study of the radiation dose management market extensively covers the following:
• Market numbers on application, and end-user segment and respective sub-divisions that are influencing the market
• More than 20 products present in the market
• Market share analysis for radiation dose management market and its product segments
• Detailed global and regional market share analysis, including the scrutiny of 15 countries
Besides these parameters, the study also encompasses the market growth drivers, opportunities, market restraining factors, competition mapping, segmental analysis, and COVID-19 impact on the market.
This report indicates that growing geriatric population, increasing installed bases of radiology equipment and number of scans, increasing prevalence of chronic and lifestyle associated diseases, increasing regulatory requirements for diagnostic devices, increasing concern related to radiation exposure, and growing awareness and initiatives for radiation dose management are fueling the growth of the market.
The market intelligence additionally throws a spotlight on the regulatory landscape, patent scenario, and the reimbursement landscape in the radiation dose management treatments.
To gain a holistic view of the market, data from different segments of the market has been analyzed minutely. These segments include application, end user, and region. Each of these segments is further categorized into sub-segments and micro-segments to compile an in-depth study.
The types of product segments of the global market include pricing analysis and COVID-19 impact of the radiation dose management market.
To emphasize the impact of COVID-19 on the radiation dose management market, Swati Sood, Lead Analyst, states, “In the pre-COVID scenario, the market was expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.96% during the forecast period. The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in a significant decline in the secondary procedures. However, the sale of the radiation dose management systems has decreased in 2020. The main reason for this is the decrease in secondary procedures.”
Key insights are drawn from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The key players profiled in the report include Agfa-Gevaert Group, Bayer AG, Bracco, Canon Inc., Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Guerbet Group, General Electric Company, Imalogix, Infinitt Healthcare Co., ltd., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medic Vision Imaging Solutions Ltd., Medsquare, MyXrayDose Ltd., Novarad Coroporation, PACSHealth, LLC, Qaelum NV, Sectra AB, SST Group Inc., Siemens Healthineers, Inc., and Virtual Phantom, Inc.
The study also offers strategic recommendations that can help organizations in tracking various products, trends, and technologies that are changing the dynamics of the market.
Who should buy this report?
• Radiation dose management manufacturers (emerging and established) to gain a holistic view about the market potential of various devices and software and the developing economies for business expansions
• Healthcare companies keen on expanding their product portfolio into radiation dose management specialties
How market intelligence on radiation dose management can add value to an organization’s decision-making process
• Aid in product development
• Help in targeting a segment for launching a new product
• Offer to go to market strategies for the different source type
• Support in diversifying the product portfolio for radiation dose management devices
• Aid in understanding the end-user requirement
• Support in analyzing the market opportunities
Insightful Questions Covered to Enable Companies to take Strategic Decisions
• How has COVID-19 impacted the global radiation dose management market?
• What are the key regulations for the development, commercialization, and adoption of radiation dose management?
• How does the pricing of the radiation dose software impact the overall market growth?
• Which are the leading players that currently hold significant dominance in the global radiation dose management market?
• What are the key strategies incorporated by the players of the global radiation dose management market to sustain the competition and retain their supremacy?
• What is the patent landscape of the radiation dose management market for different modalities?
• What is the current annual demand for different radiation dose management modalities, end user, and mode of deployment across different regions? What is their growth potential over the forecast period (2021-2030)?
• What is the current market potential of radiation dose management, and what are the factors deciding the growth potential of radiation dose management for the forecast period?
• What is the current revenue contribution of different modalities, and how would it evolve in the forecast period?
• What are the various types of radiation dose management products available in the market? How many units of products have been installed in 2017, 2018, and 2019, respectively?
• Which mode of deployment contributes to the highest CAGR (%) in the global radiation dose management market?
• How does the end-user perception impact the growth of the global radiation dose management market?
• Which countries contribute to a major share of the current demand, and which countries hold significant scope for expansion for business activities by players of the global radiation dose management market?