The global IoT in agriculture market is projected to reach $35.55 billion by 2026, reveals the premium market intelligence study by Our Research Team. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 10.1% during the period 2021-2026.
IoT enables devices entrenched with sensors to connect and interact with each other by using the internet. In the agriculture sector, various devices can be remotely monitored and controlled in real-time, including anything from sheds, tractors, pumps, and weather stations, and computers. Also, data from devices can help the farmers analyze their farms and help in decision-making, assisting them in making the farm smarter and safer and adapting more quickly to changing conditions.
USP of the Report
This report will help with the following objectives:
• Covers major regions associated with the IoT in agriculture market.
• Extensive competitive benchmarking of the top 21 players has been done to offer a holistic view of the global IoT in agriculture market landscape.
According to Rakhi Tanwar, Principal Analyst, Our Research Team, “The IoT in agriculture market is currently in its growth stage, and the adoption rate is expected to increase in the coming years. Marketers with innovative marketing strategies and diverse product portfolio have the chance to gain grounds in the ever-growing agriculture sector.”
Key Companies Operating in the Market
Key players operating in the global IoT in agriculture market analyzed and profiled in the study involve companies that provide the required technology for deployment in the agriculture industry. Moreover, a detailed competitive benchmarking of the players operating in the global IoT in agriculture market has been done to help the reader understand how players stack against each other, presenting a clear market landscape.
Some of the key players operating in the market include DEERE & COMPANY, Microsoft Corporation, CNH Industrial NV, Robert Bosch GmbH, Agrivi, The Climate Corporation, Granular Inc., Harvest Croo Robotics, LLC, AeroFarms, OSRAM GmbH, AmHydro, Kalera, Heliospectra AB, Signify Holding (Koninklijke Philips N.V.), Connecterra B.V., DeLaval, Allflex USA Inc., Boumatic LLC, Aquabyte, Inc., AKVA Group ASA, and Eruvaka Technologies.
Key Questions Answered in the Report
• What is the estimated global IoT in agriculture market size in terms of revenue for the forecast period 2021-2026, and what is the expected compound annual growth rate (CAGR) during the forecast period 2021-2026?
• What are the key trends, market drivers, and opportunities in the market pertaining to IoT in agriculture?
• What are the major restraints inhibiting the growth of the global IoT in agriculture market?
• What kinds of new strategies are being adopted by the existing market players to expand their market position in the industry?
• What is the competitive strength of the key players in the IoT in agriculture market based on an analysis of their recent developments, product offerings, and regional presence?
• How is the competitive benchmarking of the key IoT in agriculture and equipment companies in the agriculture market based on the analysis of their market coverage and market potential?
• How much revenue each of the segments is expected to record during the forecast period along with the growth percentage? Following are the segments:
o Systems including sensing, communication, cloud computing, data management system
o Application, including precision crop farming, livestock monitoring and management, indoor farming, aquaculture, others
• Which type of players and stakeholders are operating in the market ecosystem of IoT in agriculture and equipment, and what is their significance in the global market?
• Which are the leading consortiums and associations in the global IoT in agriculture market, and what are their roles in the market?
• How does the regulatory landscape differ in different regions for IoT in agriculture and equipment?
Buy the report: Global IoT in Agriculture Market: Focus on System, Application, and Country-Wise Analysis – Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2026