- Global Neoantigen cancer vaccines market Overview
- What are Neoantigen cancer vaccines?
- Neoantigen Cancer Vaccine in Cancer Immunotherapy
- What are Growth Drivers of the Neoantigen cancer vaccines market?
- What are Market Challenges for market players?
- Who are top players in the Neoantigen cancer vaccines market?
- How to get more details of the market?
Global Neoantigen cancer vaccines market Overview
The global neoantigen cancer vaccine industry analysis projects the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 77.73% during the forecast period 2024-2031. The neoantigen cancer vaccine market is expected to generate $35.5 million in revenue in 2024, owing to the expected launch of the first neoantigen vaccine, DC vaccine in the market.
The neoantigen cancer vaccine market growth has been primarily attributed to major drivers in this market, such as rising prevalence of cancers, increasing adoption of personalized medicine to tailor patient’s treatment on an individual level, and significant external funding for executing research and development exercises. However, significant challenges are restraining the market growth. These challenges include the expected higher cost of personalized cancer vaccines, hurdles in clinical development, and payer uncertainty and outcome-based pricing.
Details in the report : Global Neoantigen Cancer Vaccine Market: Focus on Approach, Line of Therapy, Type, Application, Treatment Strategy, and Country-Wise Analysis – Analysis and Forecast, 2024-2031
What are Neoantigen cancer vaccines?
Neoantigen cancer vaccines are generally considered tumor-specific vaccines that are based on neoantigens being identified from an individual and further delivered via cell, protein, or nucleic acid-based platform with the utter aim of imparting a strong antitumor response. The neoantigen cancer vaccines are further segmented into personalized and off-the-shelf neovaccines based on the target neoantigen.
Neoantigen Cancer Vaccine in Cancer Immunotherapy
What are Growth Drivers of the Neoantigen cancer vaccines market?
• Increasing Global Prevalence of Cancer
• Increase in Adoption of Personalized Medicine to Tailor Patient’s Treatment on an Individual Level
• Significant External Funding for Executing Research and Development Exercise
What are Market Challenges for market players?
• Higher Cost of Personalized Cancer Vaccines
• Hurdles in Clinical Development and Optimization Process
• Uncertain Reimbursement Scenario
• Payer Uncertainty and Outcome-Based Pricing
• High Capital Requirement Hampering the Expansion of Global Reach
Who are top players in the Neoantigen cancer vaccines market?
Moderna Therapeutics is a Cambridge, Massachusetts-based biotechnology company that specializes in messenger RNA (mRNA) based-drug discovery and development.
The company primarily caters to immuno-oncology, rare disease, and infectious disease therapy areas and currently holds three emerging neo-antigen vaccine candidates with respect to the global neoantigen cancer vaccine market.
It utilizes proprietary mRNA technology to develop novel mRNA-based neoantigen cancer vaccines, which are further delivered intramuscularly by lipid nanoparticles-based delivery vehicles.
Moderna’s expected stature as an emerging market player is primarily attributed to the portfolio of two personalized (mRNA-4650 and mRNA-4157) and one off-the-shelf neoantigen vaccine (mRNA-5671) in its pipeline. These vaccines, if approved, can generate phenomenal sales for the company.
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
How to get more details of the market?
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
• What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global neoantigen cancer vaccines market?
• What are the underlying structures resulting in emerging trends within the global neoantigen cancer vaccines market?
• What key development strategies are implemented by the major players in order to sustain in the competitive market?
• What are the key regulatory implications in developed and developing regions for neoantigen cancer vaccines?
• How each segment of the market is expected to grow during the forecast period 2024-2031, and what is the estimated revenue to be generated by each of the segments on the basis of:
o Product Type (Personalized and Off-the-Shelf),
o Type of Neovaccine (Nucleic Acid Vaccine, Peptide Vaccine, and Dendritic Cell-Based Vaccine)
o Line of Therapy (First Line, Second Line, and Later Lines)
o Region, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East
• Who are the leading players with significant offerings to the global neoantigen cancer vaccines market? What is the expected market dominance for each of these leading players?
• Which companies are anticipated to be highly disruptive in the future and why?
• What are the current treatment gaps, and how neovaccines are expected to fill these gaps?
• What are the unmet needs in the global neoantigen cancer vaccine market?