The global AI-enabled X-Ray imaging solutions market is projected to reach $639.7 million by 2031, reveals the premium market intelligence study by CRI Report. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 20.2% between 2021 and 2031.
CRI Report study indicates that the global AI-enabled X-Ray imaging solutions market has witnessed significant growth in the past ten years, owing to expanding applications of AI in radiology. Furthermore, due to the shortage of the healthcare workforce and increasing complexities of clinical decision-making, the adoption of AI in X-Ray imaging solutions is expected to grow in the upcoming years.
To emphasize the impact of COVID-19 on the global AI-Enabled X-Ray imaging solutions market, Aditya Singh, Senior Analyst – CRI Report, states, “”The COVID-19 pandemic increased the use of the X-Ray scans which were used to screen out COVID-19 patients as it allowed the doctors to see the lung is affected by the coronavirus. This directly affected the demand for AI-enabled X-Ray imaging solutions to aid the healthcare workers to screen out the patients in less time. Also, the introduction of the AI-Enabled X-Ray imaging solutions improved the workflow of X-Ray imaging. This pandemic is expected to leave a long-term impact on the global AI-enabled X-Ray imaging solutions market. Apart from the accelerated growth of the AI-enabled X-Ray imaging solutions due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the market will witness an increase in the number of scans due to the increasing population and prevalence of diseases on a global level.”
Global Radiation Therapy in the Oncology Market: Focus on Radiation Therapy Systems, Product Regulation, Key Strategies and Developments, Market Dynamics, 15 Company Profiles, and 12 Countries Data and Cross Segmentation – Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2031
Key companies operating in the market
Leading companies, market participants, and solution providers operating in the market, include, Agfa-Gevaert NV, Arterys, Inc., Behold.AI Technologies Limited, Carestream Health, Inc., Enlitic, Inc., General Electric Company, Imagen Technologies, Inc., Infervision Medical Technology Co. Ltd., Konica Minolta, Inc., Lunit, Inc., Quibim, S.L., Qure.ai Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Siemens Healthineers AG, Vuno Co., Ltd., and Zebra Medical Vision, Inc.
Who should buy this report?
• AI-based software and hardware providers to gain a holistic view of the market potential of various offerings and the developing economies for business expansions.
• Cloud service providers
• Established healthcare companies that are integrating software, machine learning, and AI into the radiology field
• Established medical technology companies to gain insights about the market potential, market entry strategies, new technologies in the market, and key competitors.
How can market intelligence on AI-enabled X-Ray imaging solutions market add value to your business’s decision-making process?
• Aid in product development.
• Aid in understanding the regulatory scenario of the market in different regions.
• Help in targeting a segment for launching a new product.
• Aid in understanding the market potential of different opportunities available within a segment.
• Support in analyzing the market opportunities.
• Insights on the key companies in the market.
Scope of the Global AI-Enabled X-Ray Imaging Solutions Market Report:
• Global trend
• COVID-19 impact analysis
• Available offerings, and segments and respective sub-divisions influencing the market
• Study of more than 80 products present in the market.
• Detailed competitive landscape
• Detailed market share and growth share analysis
• Study data of over 10 countries
• Growth factors
• Market challenges / restraints
• Detailed market segmentation
• Product Type: Software and hardware are the products covered under the AI-enabled X-Ray imaging solutions market on the basis of product type. The software segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 21.6% during the forecast period 2021-2031. Revenue generated by the software segment accounted for approximately 73.8% of the overall market revenue in 2020.
• Application: Different types of imaging being performed are covered under AI-enabled X-Ray imaging solutions on the basis of therapeutic application. The general imaging segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 22.3% during the forecast period 2021-2031. Revenue generated by the specialty imaging segment accounted for approximately 81.2% of the overall market revenue in 2020.
• Workflow: Different tasks being performed in radiology such as detection, image acquisition, image analysis, diagnosis and treatment decision support, triage, predictive analysis and risk assessment, and reporting and communication. The detection segment held the maximum share in the global AI-enabled X-Ray imaging solutions market in 2020.
• Mode of Deployment: Cloud-based and web-based solutions, and on-premises solutions are the mode of deployment. The cloud-based and web-based solutions segment held the maximum share in the global AI-enabled X-Ray imaging solutions market in 2020.
• Regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World. Revenues generated by the U.S. accounted for 49.7% of the global AI-enabled X-Ray imaging solutions market revenue in 2020, which was the largest market share in terms of revenue compared to other countries for 2020. The U.S. is expected to remain in the leading position during the forecast period 2021-2031. The U.S. was followed by China, U.K., Germany, and Canada.
Key Questions Answered:
• What are the various AI-enabled X-Ray imaging solutions available in the market?
• What is the current market size and future potential of these products?
• What are the major growth propelling factors, growth-inhibiting factors, and opportunities in the global AI-enabled X-Ray imaging solutions market?
• Who are the leading players holding dominating shares in the global AI-enabled X-Ray imaging solutions market currently?
• What are the key strategies incorporated by the players of the global AI-enabled X-Ray imaging solutions market to sustain the competition and retain their supremacy?
• What is the current revenue contribution of different product types, and how would it evolve in the forecast period?
• What is the current revenue contribution of different therapeutic applications, and how would it evolve in the forecast period?
• What are the current demand contribution of different workflow and workflow types, and how would it evolve in the forecast period?
• What is the current demand contribution of different deployment models, and how would it evolve in the forecast period?
• Which countries contribute to the major share of current demand, and which countries hold significant scope for expansion for business activities by players of the global AI-enabled X-Ray imaging solutions market?