CRI Report has released a report titled “Precision Viticulture Market – Analysis of Market Size, Share & Trends for 2019 – 2020 and Forecasts to 2030” which is anticipated to reach USD 3.1 billion by 2030. According to a study by CRI Report, the market is anticipated to portray a CAGR of 8.21 % between 2020 and 2030. According to the report, Progress in technology, and increased understanding of the benefits provided by farmers, drive the worldwide adoption of viticulture technologies. Effective field monitoring allows farmers to take appropriate measures to reduce waste or crop failure. The grape quality is important to the winemakers and hence they tend to use advanced technology for the thorough monitoring of grapes grown/produced.
The market report on global Precision Viticulture market includes in-depth insights as:
- The estimated value of the market was USD 1.01 billion in the year 2020.
- Region-wise, the market in Europe, which held the largest market share of XX.X% in the year 2019, emerged as a key market for Precision Viticulture Market.
- Based on technology, guidance emerged as a key segment in the global Precision Viticulture Market.
- Based on offering, hardware emerged as a key segment in the global Precision Viticulture Market
- Key players are likely to focus on product innovations and expansion through mergers to retain their positions in developed markets.
“Progress in technology, and increased understanding of the benefits provided by farmers, drive the worldwide adoption of viticulture technologies. Effective field monitoring allows farmers to take appropriate measures to reduce waste or crop failure. The grape quality is important to the winemakers and hence they tend to use advanced technology for the thorough monitoring of grapes grown/produced. In addition, the use of advanced technology in vineyards helps in optimizing the use of variable rate fertilizers (VRT). VRT allows farmers to fertilize, monitor, irrigate, and seed farming on the basis of soil or plant requirements. VRT allows agricultural producers. Reducing production costs and improved product quality are some of the advantages of precision viticulture technology.”, said a lead analyst at CRI Report.
Precision viticulture growing helps to increase the production of the wine-growing region by providing increased monitoring and control. Precision wine-growing includes the use of many state-of-the-art equipment and systems including drones, controls for applications, guides, and driverless tractors. These systems and devices are being integrated increasingly into their viticulture practices to improve grape productivity and yield quality. Devices such as sensors and drones provide insights into plant health by owners based on the data they collect, which allows them to take preventive measures for optimal growth.
Global Precision Viticulture is divided by offering into Hardware-Sensors, GPS, Yield Monitors; Software; Services. Due to the high use of automation and control instruments—drones/UAVs, GPS/GNSS, drainage controllers, guidance and traction control, yield monitoring, and sensor control, the hardware was the fastest-growing share in 2020. The increasing use of new technologies and advanced equipment for precision agriculture is anticipated to lead to the development in the hardware precision agriculture market. The precise agricultural market for services is anticipated to boost at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing demand for managed services contributes positively to the success of the market in precision agricultural services.
Key Players in the Market
- Some of the key players operating in the global Precision Viticulture market are John Deere (US), Trimble (US), Topcon (Japan), Deveron UAS (Canada), and TeeJet Technologies (US), Groupe ICV (France), TracMap (New Zealand), QuantisLabs (Hungary), Terranis (France), Ateknea Solutions (Spain), AHA Viticulture (Australia), and AG Leader Technology (US)., Other Prominent Players.
Get Valuable Insights into Global Precision Viticulture Market
In the new report, CRI Report thrives to present an unbiased analysis of the global Precision Viticulture market that covers the historical demand data as well as the forecast figures for the period, i.e., 2021-2030. The study includes compelling insights into growth that is witnessed in the market. The market is segmented by offering into Hardware, Software, and Services. By Technology into Guidance, VRT, Remote Sensing. Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East, and Africa.