According to a new market intelligence report titled “Global Automotive Data Monetization Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2030”, the global automotive data monetization market is expected to reach $20.34 billion by 2030. The growth of the market can be attributed to increasing growth of the connected vehicles and the data generated by them. This has not only created new service opportunities for the OEMs but has also helped them in creating a customer value proposition.
According to Tamanna Maheshwari, Senior Analyst, “Vehicles generate a large amount of data about how they are being used, who is behind the wheel, and where they are. With the advancement in the shared mobility along with the growth of vehicle autonomy and connectivity, the amount of data generated through these vehicles will grow exponentially, which is expected to change the way in which cars are designed, produced, and sold. This, in turn, creates new market avenues for the automotive OEMs, which are well-positioned to monetize their direct access to the customer data.”
Who stands to gain from this report?
• Automotive OEMs
• Technology Providers
• Data Aggregators
What can they find in this report?
• Key trends impacting the automotive data monetization industry, along with information on new technologies that the suppliers are adopting.
• How the market of automotive data monetization market is expected to shape over the next ten years (2020 – 2030) across different regions and countries
• Detailed insights and information of key companies operational in this market which include their growth strategies, their strengths, and weaknesses, as well as how they compare against each other at a global, regional, and country-level.
What is the use of this report?
• Driving a successful growth strategy – Helps understand those markets where the demand for automotive data monetization is expected to rise.
• Driving a successful product strategy – Helps understand products that must be targeted if service providers intend to capitalize on the data monetization revolution?
• Drive a successful competitive strategy – Helps understand which players are the competition and how they can collaborate with leading players across various regions to expand the company’s footprint.
Some key questions answered in this report are:
• For a new company looking to enter the market, which areas could it focus upon to stay ahead of its competitions?
• How do the existing market players function to improve their market positioning?
• Which are the promising companies that have obtained financial support to develop their services and markets?
• How does the supply chain function in the automotive data monetization market?
• Which companies have been actively involved in innovation through patent applications, and which products have witnessed maximum patent applications during the period 2017-2020?
• Which product segment witnessed the maximum demand growth in the automotive data monetization market in 2019, and which is expected to dominate during the forecast period, till 2030?
• Who are the players catering to the demand for different data?
• How should the strategies adopted by market players vary for different product segments based on the size of companies involved in each segment?
• What are the key offerings of the prominent companies in the market for automotive data monetization?
• What were the demand patterns of data providers across the application areas in different regions and countries in 2019, and how is the demand going to shape up during the forecast period, till 2030?
This report is a good compilation of research on more than 20 players in the automotive data monetization market. It draws upon the insights from in-depth interviews with key opinion leaders of more than 20 leading companies, market experts, and vendors.
The companies profiled in the report are Continental AG, Wejo Limited, Otonomo, Xevo, IBM, Oracle, Tesla, Harman International, AWS, Microsoft Corporation, Tech Mahindra Limited, SMARTO, Vinli Inc, Caruso GmbH, and The Floow Limited.