According to a new market intelligence report titled “Automotive Camera Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2025”, the automotive camera market is expected to reach $10,951.0 million by 2025. Automotive cameras such as front view cameras, rear view cameres, side view cameras, and in-vehicle cameras offer an elevated driving experience for drivers while keeping in mind the safety aspect of sustainable driving. They offer immense functionalities to harbor the hopes for autonomous driving in the world.
According to Ajeya Saxena, Lead Analyst, “Through the evolution of camera technologies around the world, automotive cameras have witnessed significant growth and development. It has also, therefore, found its way into a variety of vehicles, including low budget cars, as opposed to only luxury cars prior to the lowering of manufacturing costs. Rearview cameras and in-vehicle cameras are amongst the most popular types of advanced technologies that are being put to use in cars worldwide. However, with the growing popularity, many competitor companies and investors have started to think about real profit rather than aggressive growth. There are still major challenges faced by the automotive camera market. The severe impact of COVID-19 on many semiconductor and imaging sensors manufacturers has also underlined the financial instability of many companies.”
Who stands to gain from this report?
• Automotive camera manufacturers
• Automotive OEMs
What can they find in this report?
• Key trends impacting the automotive camera industry, along with information on new technologies.
• How demand for automotive camera market is expected to shape over the next five years (2020 – 2025) across different regions and countries
• Detailed insights and information of key companies operational in this market, including growth strategies, their strengths and weaknesses, as well as how they compare against each other at a global, regional, and country level
What is use of this report?
• Driving a successful growth strategy – Helps understand those markets where the demand for automotive camera is expected to rise.
• Driving a successful product strategy – Helps understand products that must be targeted if automotive camera manufacturers intend to capitalize on advanced camera technologies?
• Driving a successful competitive strategy – Helps understand which players are the competition and how can they collaborate with leading players across various regions to expand company’s footprint.
Some key questions answered in this report are:
• For a new company looking to enter the market, which areas could it focus upon to stay ahead of the competition?
• How do the existing market players function to improve their market positioning?
• Which are the promising companies that have obtained financial support to develop their products and markets?
• How does the supply chain function in the automotive camera market?
• Which companies have been actively involved in innovation through patent applications, and which products have witnessed maximum patent applications during the period 2017-2020?
• Which product segment is expected to witness the maximum demand growth in the automotive camera market during 2020-2025?
• Who are the players that are catering to the demand for different cameras?
• How should the strategies adopted by market players vary for different product segments based on the size of companies involved in each segment?
• What are the key offerings of the prominent companies in the market for automotive cameras?
• What are the demand patterns of automotive cameras across the application areas in different regions and countries during the period 2019-2025?
This report is a good compilation of research on more than 50 players in the automotive camera market. It draws upon the insights from in-depth interviews with key opinion leaders of more than 50 leading companies, market experts, and vendors.
The companies profiled in the report are Ficosa International S.A., Continental AG, Denso Corporation, Hella KGaA Hueck & Co., OmniVision Technologies, Inc., Stonkam Co., Ltd., Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd., Kappa optronics GmbH, Magna International Inc., Ricoh Company Ltd., Robert Bosch GmbH, STMicroelectronics N.V., Valeo Group, LG Innotek Co., Ltd., and Aptiv PLC.