According to a premium market intelligence report, titled “Solar Panel Market for Electric Vehicles and Chargers”, the solar panel market for electric vehicles and chargers is expected to create an annual revenue opportunity of $1.57 billion by 2030.
Solar Panel Market for Electric Vehicles and Chargers – A Global and Regional Analysis: Focus on Charger Levels (Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3), Vehicle Types (Two and Three-Wheeler Vehicles, Passenger Vehicles, and Commercial Vehicles), Material Type (Monocrystalline, Poly-crystalline, and Others) and Region – Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2030
The solar panel market for electric vehicles and chargers is developed from various types of materials such as monocrystalline PV cells and polycrystalline PV cells, among others. These solar panels act as an additional source of energy in vehicles and charging systems. To reduce load on the electric grid for EV charging systems, off-grid chargers powered by solar energy is utilized. These chargers are able to help electric charging systems in a hybrid manner or be completely off-grid chargers for charging electric vehicles. In electric vehicles, these types of solar panels are utilized to power either ancillary systems in a vehicle or provide energy to the battery system of the electric vehicles.
According to Ajeya Saxena, Principal Analyst, “Production and sales of solar panels in level 2 chargers for electric vehicles are anticipated to be higher than that of other types of chargers for electric vehicles, as the number of Level 2 chargers are the highest among the charging systems, and more solar panels would be in demand for the manufacturing of the solar EV chargers of EVs. The Level 2 segment is expected to lead the market as the installation of electric vehicle chargers is anticipated to increase globally.”
Who stands to gain from this report?
• EV solar panel manufacturers
• EV solar panel infrastructure components manufacturers
• EV charging system manufacturers
• Automotive tier-1 suppliers who manufacture/optimize different auto parts to improve the efficiency and performance of the vehicles
What can they find in this report?
• Key trends impacting the solar panel market for electric vehicles and chargers, along with information on new technologies that solar panel manufacturers for electric vehicles and chargers are adopting
• An idea of how the demand for solar panel market for electric vehicles and chargers will get shaped over the next 10 years (2020-2030) across different regions and countries
• Detailed insights and information of key companies operating in this market; these insights include their growth strategies, as well as how they compare against each other at a global, regional, and country level.
What is the use of this report?
• In driving a successful growth strategy – Enable targeting those markets at an opportune time where the demand for solar panel market for electric vehicles and chargers is expected to rise
• In driving a successful product strategy – Know which products must be targeted if suppliers intend to capitalize on the revolution of the solar panel market for electric vehicles and chargers
• In driving a successful competitive strategy – Know who is the competition and how they have responded to the revolution of the solar panel market for electric vehicles and chargers
Key Questions Answered in the Report
• How is the solar panel market for electric vehicles and chargers evolving with new technologies and products in the global market?
• What is the competitive positioning of various market leaders catering to the demand for the global solar panel market for electric vehicles and chargers?
• Which regions and countries are leading in terms of consumption of solar panels for electric vehicles and chargers, and which among those are expected to witness the highest demand growth from 2020 to 2030?
• What are the key trends, drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the global solar panel market industry players for electric vehicles and chargers?
• What are the buyer’s attributes, major challenges, and drivers of the global solar panel market for electric vehicles and chargers in the countries?
• What are the key development strategies implemented by the key players to sustain in the competitive market?
• How does the supply chain function in the global solar panel market for electric vehicles and chargers?
• Which application type segment is estimated to witness the maximum demand growth in the global solar panel market for electric vehicles and chargers during 2020-2030?
• Which are the key product types which may experience high demand during the forecasted period, 2020-2030?
• What are the key offerings of the prominent manufacturers in the global solar panel market for electric vehicles and chargers?
This report is a compilation of research on more than 60 players in the global solar panel market for electric vehicles and chargers. It draws upon the insights from in-depth interviews with key opinion leaders of more than 50 leading companies, market experts, and vendors.
The report also profiles 15 suppliers and key ecosystem participants in the solar panel market for electric vehicles and chargers. Electrify America, Beam Global, and Empower Solar, are some of the leading players globally. Lightyear One and Sono Motors, are some of the emerging companies in this field and have also been profiled in the study.