According to incomplete statistics, there are more than 200 million people with physical disabilities worldwide. In addition, global aging is increasing, and in 2018, for the first time, the global population aged 65 or older exceeded the number of people under the age of 5. The proportion of people aged 65 or older in the global population, which will be 10% in 2022, will rise to 16% by 2050. In addition, the population aged 80 or older is expected to triple, from 143 million in 2019 to 426 million in 2050.
A vehicle for the disabled is a rehabilitation aid. As the global economy grows, the population ages, and the number of people with disabilities increases, the demand for vehicles for people with disabilities is gradually rising in the global market.
China is one of the world’s major producers and exporters of vehicles for the disabled, and the overall export volume of China’s vehicles for the disabled has shown growth in recent years. According to CRI’s analysis, in 2021, China exported 8,177,700 vehicles for the disabled, up 26.22% year-on-year, with an export value of US$900 million, up 41.76% year-on-year. From January to October 2022, China exported 8,116,400 vehicles for the disabled, up 25.79% year-on-year, with an export value of US$891 million, up 25.91% year-on-year.
In 2021, China exported vehicles for the disabled to more than 170 countries and regions around the world, and according to CRI’s analysis, the United States, Japan, Germany, the United Kingdom, Mexico, India, Indonesia, the Philippines, Poland and Malaysia are the main export destinations for vehicles for the disabled in China. In 2021, China exported 3,062,500 disabled vehicles to the U.S., accounting for 37.45% of the total disabled vehicle exports that year, with an export value of US$275 million, accounting for 30.53% of the total export value.
China is the world’s leading producer and exporter of vehicles for people with disabilities, and CRI expects global sales of vehicles for people with disabilities to grow from 2023-2032, contributing to the growth of China’s exports of vehicles for people with disabilities.
- China’s Disabled Vehicles Export Status and Major Sources in 2018-2022
- What is the Impact of COVID-19 on China’s Disabled Vehicles Export?
- Which Companies are the Major Players in China’s Disabled Vehicles Export Market and What are their Competitive Benchmarks?
- Key Drivers and Market Opportunities in China’s Disabled Vehicles Export
- What are the Key Drivers, Challenges, and Opportunities for China’s Disabled Vehicles Export during 2023-2032?
- What is the Expected Revenue of China’s Disabled Vehicles Export during 2023-2032?
- What are the Strategies Adopted by the Key Players in the Market to Increase Their Market Share in the Industry?
- What are the Competitive Advantages of the Major Players in China’s Disabled Vehicles Export Market?
- Which Segment of China’s Disabled Vehicles Export is Expected to Dominate the Market in 2032?
- What are the Major Adverse Factors Facing China’s Disabled Vehicles Export?
Table of Contents
1. 2018-2022 China’s Export Analysis of Disabled Vehicle
1.1 Export Scale of China’s Disabled Vehicle
1.1.1. Export Volume of China’s Disabled Vehicle
1.1.2. Export Value of China’s Disabled Vehicle
1.1.3. Export Price of China’s Disabled Vehicle
1.2 China’s Main Export Destinations of Disabled Vehicle
1.2.1. By Export Volume
1.2.2. By Export Value
2. 2018-2022 China Non-mechanically Driven Disabled Vehicle Export Analysis
2.1 Export Volume of Non-mechanically Driven Disabled Vehicle
2.2. Export Value of Non-mechanically Driven Disabled Vehicle
2.3 Export Price of Non-mechanically Driven Disabled Vehicle
2.4 Export Destinations of Non-mechanically Driven Disabled Vehicle
2.4.1. By Export Volume
2.4.2. By Export Value
3. 2018-2022 China Export Analysis of Other Disabled Vehicle
3.1. Export Volume of Other Disabled Vehicle
3.2. Export Value of Other Disabled Vehicle
3.3 Export Price of Other Disabled Vehicle
3.4 Export Destinations of Other Disabled Vehicle
3.4.1. By Export Volume
3.4.2. By Export Value
4. 2018-2022 China’s Major Export Destinations of Disabled Vehicle
4.1. United States
4.4. United Kingdom
4.6. Other Export Destinations
5. China’s Export Outlook for Disabled Vehicle, 2023-2032
5.1 Factors Affecting China’s Exports of Disabled Vehicles
5.1.1 Favorable Factors
5.1.2. Unfavorable Factors
5.2 China’s Export Forecast of Disabled Vehicles, 2023-2032
5.2.1 Export Volume Forecast
5.2.2. Major Export Destinations Forecast
5.2.3. Major Export Types of Disabled Vehicles Forecast