With features such as wireless and convenience, wireless headsets are one of the major electro-acoustic products that can be used in electronic devices such as smartphones, tablets and game consoles. With the booming global market of 4C electronic products, the market demand for wireless headsets has also grown.
China is the world’s leading wireless headset producer and exporter. According to CRI analysis, in 2021, China’s wireless headset exports reached 514 million units, up 12.08% year-on-year, with an export value of US$9.925 billion, down 11.36% year-on-year. From January to October 2022, China exported 446 million wireless headsets, up 9.34% year-on-year, with an export value of US$8.195 billion, up 12.85% year-on-year.
In 2018-2021, the average price of China’s wireless headset exports generally showed a change trend of first increase and then decrease. In 2018-2019, the average price of China’s wireless headset exports increased by 26.08% to US$29.31 each. In 2020-2022, the average price of China’s wireless headset exports decreased continuously, and in 2021, the average price of China’s wireless headset exports was US$19.31 each, down 20.91% year-on-year. From January to October 2022, the average price of China’s wireless headset exports rebounded slightly to US$18.36 each, up 3.21% year-on-year.
In 2021, China exported wireless headsets to more than 170 countries and regions around the world. CRI analysis shows that by export volume, the United States, India, Hong Kong, China, the Netherlands, Japan, South Korea, Mexico, Malaysia, the Russian Federation and the United Kingdom are the main destinations for China’s wireless headset exports. Among them, the United States is the largest destination of China’s wireless headset exports. In 2021, China exported 115 million wireless headsets to the United States, accounting for 22.44% of the total wireless headset exports in that year, and the export value of US$2.556 billion, accounting for 25.75% of the total export value.
China is the world’s leading producer of headsets, and CRI expects that China’s wireless headset exports will continue to grow, driven by robust global demand for electro-acoustic products.
- China’s Wireless Headset Export Status and Major Sources in 2018-2022
- What is the Impact of COVID-19 on China’s Wireless Headset Export?
- Which Companies are the Major Players in China’s Wireless Headset Export Market and What are their Competitive Benchmarks?
- Key Drivers and Market Opportunities in China’s Wireless Headset Export
- What are the Key Drivers, Challenges, and Opportunities for China’s Wireless Headset Export during 2023-2032?
- What is the Expected Revenue of China’s Wireless Headset Export during 2023-2032?
- What are the Strategies Adopted by the Key Players in the Market to Increase Their Market Share in the Industry?
- What are the Competitive Advantages of the Major Players in China’s Wireless Headset Export Market?
- Which Segment of China’s Wireless Headset Export is Expected to Dominate the Market in 2032?
- What are the Major Adverse Factors Facing China’s Wireless Headset Export?
Table of Contents
1. 2018-2022 China Wireless Headset Export Analysis
1.1. China’s Wireless Headset Export Scale
1.1.1. China’s Wireless Headset Export Volume
1.1.2. China’s Wireless Headset Export Value
1.1.3. China’s Wireless Headset Export Price
1.2 China’s Main Export Destinations of Wireless Headset
1.2.1. By Export Volume
1.2.2. By Export Value
2. 2018-2022 China In-Ear Headphones Export Analysis
2.1 In-Ear Headphones Export Volume
2.2. In-Ear Headphones Export Value
2.3. In-Ear Headphones Export Price
2.4 In-Ear Headphones Export Destination
2.4.1. By Export Volume
2.4.2. By Export Value
3. 2018-2022 China Neckband Headphones Export Analysis
3.1. Export Volume of Neckband Headphones
3.2. Export Value of Neckband Headphones
3.3. Export Price of Neckband Headphones
3.4 Export Destinations of Neckband Headphones
3.4.1. By Export Volume
3.4.2. By Export Value
4. 2018-2022 China Bone Conduction Headset Export Analysis
4.1 Export Volume of Bone Conduction Headset
4.2. Export Value of Bone Conduction Headset
4.3. Export Price of Bone Conduction Headset
4.4 Export Destinations of Bone Conduction Headset
4.4.1. By Export Volume
4.4.2. By Export Value
5. 2018-2022 China Headphones Export Analysis
5.1. Headphones Export Volume
5.2. Headphones Export Value
5.3. Headphones Export Price
5.4 Headphones Export Destination
5.4.1. By Export Volume
5.4.2. By Export Value
6. 2018-2022 China Hanging Earphone Export Analysis
6.1. Export Volume of Hanging Earphone
6.2. Export Value of Hanging Earphone
6.3. Export Price of Hanging Earphone
6.4 Export Destinations of Hanging Earphones
6.4.1. By Export Volume
6.4.2. By Export Value
7. 2018-2022 China Wireless Headsets Major Export Destinations Analysis
7.1. South Korea
7.3. United States
7.5. Taiwan, China
7.6. Other Export Destinations
8. 2023-2032 China’s Export Outlook for Wireless Headphones
8.1 Factors Affecting China’s Wireless Headset Exports
8.1.1 Favorable Factors
8.1.2. Unfavorable Factors
8.2. China’s Wireless Headset Export Forecast, 2023-2032
8.2.1. Export Volume Forecast
8.2.2. Major Export Destinations Forecast
8.2.3. Major Export Types of Wireless Headphones Forecast