Hair dryer has become one of the essential small household appliances in modern society. With the development of the global economy, the importance of individuals to the image of the instrument and the quality of life, global sales of hair dryers are on the rise. The product upgrade of hair dryer is fast and the replacement frequency is high, which promotes the expansion of electric hair dryer market size.
China is one of the world’s leading producers and exporters of hair dryers. According to CRI analysis, in 2021, China exported 131 million hair dryers, up 18.74% year-on-year, with an export value of US$1.125 billion, up 35.47% year-on-year. From January to October 2022, China exported 108 million hair dryers, up 2.95% year-on-year, with an export value of US$1.046 billion, up 18.29% year-on-year.
In 2021, China exported hair dryers to more than one hundred and eighty countries and regions around the world. CRI analysis, divided by export volume, the United States, Germany, Japan, India, the Russian Federation, the United Kingdom, Brazil, Vietnam, the United Arab Emirates and Italy are the main export destinations of Chinese hair dryers. Among them, the United States is China’s largest export destination of hair dryers. In 2021, China exported 26,723,800 hair dryers to the United States, accounting for 20.43% of the total export volume of hair dryers in that year, with an export value of US$319 million, accounting for 28.41% of the total export value.
China is one of the world’s leading producers and exporters of small appliances, and CRI estimates that China’s hair dryer exports are expected to continue to grow from 2023-2032.
- China’s Hair Dryer Export Status and Major Sources in 2018-2022
- What is the Impact of COVID-19 on China’s Hair Dryer Export?
- Which Companies are the Major Players in China’s Hair Dryer Export Market and What are their Competitive Benchmarks?
- Key Drivers and Market Opportunities in China’s Hair Dryer Export
- What are the Key Drivers, Challenges, and Opportunities for China’s Hair Dryer Export during 2023-2032?
- What is the Expected Revenue of China’s Hair Dryer Export during 2023-2032?
- What are the Strategies Adopted by the Key Players in the Market to Increase Their Market Share in the Industry?
- What are the Competitive Advantages of the Major Players in China’s Hair Dryer Export Market?
- Which Segment of China’s Hair Dryer Export is Expected to Dominate the Market in 2032?
- What are the Major Adverse Factors Facing China’s Hair Dryer Export?
Table of Contents
1. 2018-2022 China Hair Dryer Export Analysis
1.1 China Hair Dryer Export Scale
1.1.1. China Hair Dryer Export Volume
1.1.2. China Hair Dryer Export Value
1.1.3. China Hair Dryer Export Price
1.2. China’s Main Export Destinations of Hair Dryers
1.2.1. By Export Volume
1.2.2. By Export Value
2. 2018-2022 China Handheld Hair Dryer Export Analysis
2.1. Handheld Hair Dryer Export Volume
2.2 Handheld Hair Dryer Export Value
2.3 Handheld Hair Dryer Export Price
2.4 Handheld Hair Dryer Export Destination
2.4.1. By Export Volume
2.4.2. By Export Value
3. 2018-2022 China Standing Hair Dryer Export Analysis
3.1. Export Volume of Standing Hair Dryer
3.2. Export Value of Standing Hair Dryer
3.3. Export Price of Standing Hair Dryer
3.4. Export Destinations of Standing Hair Dryer
3.4.1. By Export Volume
3.4.2. By Export Value
4. 2018-2022 China Hair Dryer Main Export Destinations Analysis
4.1. United States
4.5. Russian Federation
4.6. Other Export Destinations
5. China’s Export Outlook for Hair Dryers 2023-2032
5.1 Factors Affecting China’s Hair Dryer Exports
5.1.1. Favorable Factors
5.1.2. Unfavorable Factors
5.2. China’s Hair Dryer Export Forecast 2023-2032
5.2.1. Export Volume Forecast
5.2.2. Major Export Destinations Forecast
5.2.3. Major Export Hair Dryer Types Forecast