China’s Doll Export
In 2021, the global toy market grew strongly, recording its best performance in the past decade. With the global economy, emerging markets are on the rise, boosting the growth of the toy industry.
According to CRI’s analysis, China is the world’s largest toy producer and exporter, and China exports a large number of toys to the global market every year.
Dolls are a kind of plaything that imitates the shape of a person, in recent years, the doll market has developed rapidly, the consumer base has expanded, and many adults have become consumers of dolls. According to CRI analysis, in 2021, China exported 1.285 billion dolls, up 14.78% year-on-year, with an export value of US$3.105 billion, up 47.75% year-on-year. From January to October 2022, China exported 1.227 billion dolls, up 13.54% year-on-year, with an export value of US$3.009 billion, up 17.38% year-on-year.
CRI analysis, in 2018-2021, China’s average export price of dolls increased continuously, with the average export price growth rate of more than 28% in 2019 and 2021. From January to October 2022, China’s average export price of dolls was US$2.45 each, an increase of 3.38% year-on-year.
In 2021, China exported dolls to more than one hundred and eighty countries worldwide. According to CRI analysis, by export volume, the United States, the Russian Federation, Japan, the Netherlands, Turkey, the United Kingdom, Poland, Hong Kong, China, Mexico and Germany are China’s main doll export destinations.
The United States is China’s largest doll exports, in 2021, China exported 341 million dolls to the United States, accounting for 26.53% of total doll exports that year, with an export value of US$989 million, accounting for 31.86% of the total export value.
China is the world’s largest toy producer and exporter, with about 70% of the world’s toys produced in China. Due to the advantages of low cost and wide variety of toys produced in China, the export volume of Chinese dolls is expected to continue to rise in 2023-2032.
- China’s Doll Export Status and Major Sources in 2018-2022
- What is the Impact of COVID-19 on China’s Doll Export?
- Which Companies are the Major Players in China’s Doll Export Market and What are their Competitive Benchmarks?
- Key Drivers and Market Opportunities in China’s Doll Export
- What are the Key Drivers, Challenges, and Opportunities for China’s Doll Export during 2023-2032?
- What is the Expected Revenue of China’s Doll Export during 2023-2032?
- What are the Strategies Adopted by the Key Players in the Market to Increase Their Market Share in the Industry?
- What are the Competitive Advantages of the Major Players in China’s Doll Export Market?
- Which Segment of China’s Doll Export is Expected to Dominate the Market in 2032?
- What are the Major Adverse Factors Facing China’s Doll Export?
Table of Contents
1. 2018-2022 China’s Dolls Export Analysis
1.1. China’s Dolls Export Scale
1.1.1. China’s Doll Export Volume
1.1.2. China Dolls Export Value
1.1.3. China’s Dolls Export Price
1.2. China’s Main Export Destinations of Dolls
1.2.1. By Export Volume
1.2.2. By Export Value
2. 2018-2022 China Plush Dolls Export Analysis
2.1. Plush Dolls Export Volume
2.2 Plush Dolls Export Value
2.3. Plush Dolls Export Price
2.4 Export Analysis of Various Plush Dolls
2.4.1. Export Volume of Various Plush Dolls
2.4.2. Export Value of Various Plush Dolls
2.4.3. Export Price of Various Plush Dolls
2.5 Plush Dolls Export Destinations
2.5.1. By Export Volume
2.5.2. By Export Value
3. 2018-2022 China Plastic Dolls Export Analysis
3.1. Plastic Dolls Export Volume
3.2. Plastic Dolls Export Value
3.3. Plastic Dolls Export Price
3.4 Analysis of Various Plastic Dolls Exports
3.4.1. Export Volume of Various Plastic Dolls
3.4.2. Export Value of Various Plastic Dolls
3.4.3. Export Price of Various Plastic Dolls
3.5 Plastic Dolls Export Destinations
3.5.1. By Export Volume
3.5.2. By Export Value
4. 2018-2022 China Metal Dolls Export Analysis
4.1. Metal Dolls Export Volume
4.2. Metal Dolls Export Value
4.3. Metal Dolls Export Price
4.4 Export Analysis of Various Types of Metal Dolls
4.4.1. Export Volume of Various Metal Dolls
4.4.2. Export Value of Various Metal Dolls
4.4.3. Export Prices of Various Metal Dolls
4.5 Metal Dolls Export Destinations
4.5.1. By Export Volume
4.5.2. By Export Value
5. 2018-2022 China Other Dolls Export Analysis
5.1. Other Dolls Export Volume
5.2 Other Dolls Export Value
5.3 Other Dolls Export Price
5.4 Analysis of Various Other Dolls Exports
5.4.1. Export Volume of Various Other Dolls
5.4.2. Export Value of Various Other Dolls
5.4.3. Export Price of Various Other Dolls
5.5 Other Dolls Export Destinations
5.5.1. By Export Volume
5.5.2. By Export Value
6. 2018-2022 China’s Dolls Major Export Destinations Analysis
6.1. United States
6.2. Russian Federation
6.4. The Netherlands
6.6. Other Export Destinations
7. China’s Export Outlook for Dolls, 2023-2032
7.1 Factors Affecting China’s Dolls Exports
7.1.1. Favorable Factors
7.1.2. Unfavorable Factors
7.2. 2023-2032 China’s Dolls Export Forecast
7.2.1. Export Volume Forecast
7.2.2. Major Export Destinations Forecast
7.2.3. Major Export Dolls Types Forecast