A denture is an auxiliary device that replaces teeth, usually used to replace teeth that cannot be used normally due to aging or loss of teeth caused by accidents, natural loss or oral diseases. With the development of economy and improvement of living standard, consumers pay more and more attention to oral health and aesthetics, driving the development of the denture industry.
China is one of the major producers and exporters of denture worldwide. According to CRI’s analysis, in 2021, China’s denture exports reached 1,965.45 tons, up 50.17% year-on-year, with an export value of US$417 million, up 41.74% year-on-year. From January to October 2022, China exported 1,668.88 tons of denture, up 4.20% year-on-year, with an export value of US$300 million, down 8.15% year-on-year.
In 2021, China exported denture to more than one hundred countries and regions around the world. CRI analysis shows that Hong Kong, China, the United States, Germany, France and Japan are the main export destinations of China’s denture by export volume. In 2021, China exported 1,474.11 tons of denture to Hong Kong, China, accounting for 75.00% of the total denture export volume that year, with an export value of US$341 million, accounting for 81.74% of the total export value.
China is a major global denture producer and exporter, and CRI expects the global denture market to continue to grow from 2023-2032, favorably contributing to the rise in China’s denture exports.
- China’s Denture Export Status and Major Sources in 2018-2022
- What is the Impact of COVID-19 on China’s Denture Export?
- Which Companies are the Major Players in China’s Denture Export Market and What are their Competitive Benchmarks?
- Key Drivers and Market Opportunities in China’s Denture Export
- What are the Key Drivers, Challenges, and Opportunities for China’s Denture Export during 2023-2032?
- What is the Expected Revenue of China’s Denture Export during 2023-2032?
- What are the Strategies Adopted by the Key Players in the Market to Increase Their Market Share in the Industry?
- What are the Competitive Advantages of the Major Players in China’s Denture Export Market?
- Which Segment of China’s Denture Export is Expected to Dominate the Market in 2032?
- What are the Major Adverse Factors Facing China’s Denture Export?
Table of Contents
1. 2018-2022 China’s Denture Export Analysis
1.1. China’s Denture Export Scale
1.1.1. China’s Denture Export Volume
1.1.2. China’s Denture Export Value
1.1.3. China’s Denture Export Price
1.2 China’s Main Export Destinations of Denture
1.2.1. By Export Volume
1.2.2. By Export Value
2. 2018-2022 China’s Fixed Denture Export Analysis
2.1 Fixed Denture Export Volume
2.2 Fixed Denture Export Value
2.3 Fixed Denture Export Price
2.4 Fixed Denture Export Destinations
2.4.1. By Export Volume
2.4.2. By Export Value
3. 2018-2022 China’s Export Analysis of Removable Denture
3.1. Export Volume of Removable Denture
3.2. Export Value of Removable Denture
3.3. Export Price of Removable Denture
3.4. Export Destinations of Removable Denture
3.4.1. By Export Volume
3.4.2. By Export Value
4. 2018-2022 China’s Main Export Destinations of Denture
4.1. Hong Kong, China
4.2. United States
4.6. Other Export Destinations
5. China’s Denture Export Outlook, 2023-2032
5.1 Factors Affecting China’s Denture Exports
5.1.1 Favorable Factors
5.1.2. Unfavorable Factors
5.2. China’s Denture Export Forecast, 2023-2032
5.2.1 Export Volume Forecast
5.2.2. Major Export Destinations Forecast
5.2.3. Major Denture Export Types Forecast