South America & Africa Diesel Generator Market
The South America & Africa diesel generator market governs the energy consumption in prominent countries of South America & Africa for consistent & interruptible through diesel generators. Diesel generators offer prime, continuous and standby power output, where the end-users are sustaining frequent power outages and needs energy power backup.
South America & Africa diesel generator market is one of the rapidly growing market owing to the growth of urbanization & industrialization, which has resulted in demand for uninterruptible and ample electricity supply.
The market is highly driven by factors, such as upsurge in the power outages & power failure, increase in demand for dependable & interminable power supply along with the growth in the hybrid renewable energy systems.
Although, the high operating & maintenance cost of the diesel generators, and rise in the renewable energy technologies will act as major hindrances for the diesel generator market in the South America & Africa countries.
Most of the countries in South America & Africa are in their developing stage or are underdeveloped. These countries are highly dependent on the standby power generation or conventional methods of generation as power generation through the utilization of conventional method is expensive and results in smaller outputs as compared to rising demand.
All these factors majorly lead to power outages in the region. Thus, most of the end-users are going for the utilization of diesel-powered generators.
Caterpillar Inc., Cummins Inc., Generac Holdings Inc., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Engine & Turbocharger, Ltd., AKSA Power Generation, Kohler Co., Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG, Wuxi Kipor Power Co. Ltd, Aggreko PLC, MAN Diesel & Turbo, General Electric Company and Wärtsilä.
Objective of South America & Africa Diesel Generator Market Analysis & Forecast, 2017 – 2023
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with the forecast period of the various segments and sub-segments included in South America & Africa diesel generator market with analysis of its development and demand in the market
• To identify high growth geographies and countries
• To study regional and country-specific demand and forecast for global South America & Africa Diesel Generator
• To cover the key segments of: Power Rating, End-user, Portability, Hybrid System Type and By Country
• To finalize the unit breakdown for all different classification; and refer to them for forecasting, keeping few assumptions into factor
• To identify the forecast demand, for all the regions, applications and the historical figure; To collect the data through primary and annual reports, which were triangulated to derive the regional market size
• To identify the historical trend to forecast and estimate the future value data
• Raw materials suppliers
• Aftermarket suppliers
• Research institute & education institute
• Potential investors
• Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
• South America & Africa diesel generator market is expected to reach USD 544.6 million by 2023.
• By Power Rating, 11 kW – 100 kW segment accounted for the highest market share of 27.40% in 2016, with a market value of USD 136.9 million and is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR of 9.68% over the forecast period.
• By End-User, Commercial segment accounted for the major market share of 45.2% in 2016, with a market value of USD 132.4 million and is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR of 8.89% over the forecast period.
• By Portability, Stationary type accounted for the biggest market share of 83.7% in 2016, with a market value of USD 245.2 million and is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR of 9.49% over the forecast period.
• By Hybrid System Type, Solar diesel type accounted for the biggest market share of 48.5% in 2016, with a market value of USD 6.755 million and is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR of 11.43% over the forecast period.
• By Country, Colombia accounted for the largest market share of 26.93% in 2016, with a market value of USD 78.9 million and is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR of 8.16% over the forecast period.
Country Analysis of South America & Africa Diesel Generator Market Estimation and Forecast
By country, Colombia is dominating the South America & Africa diesel generator market with a leading share owing to the huge investment in developing the hybrid renewable energy system so as to fulfill the increasing power demand. Nigeria being one of the biggest economy in Africa continent also held a marginal market share in 2016 owing to government initiatives and development of microgrids across the country.
The reports also cover country-level analysis:
• Others (Niger, Mozambique, Madagascar)
Power Rental Market: By Fuel Type (Diesel Generators and Gas Generators); By Power Rating (Less Than 50 KW, 51 KW to 500 KW and Above 500 KW); By Application (Peak Shaving, Base Load and Standby); By End-User (Utilities, Oil & gas, Events, Construction, Mining, Manufacturing, Telecom & Datacenter and Others); and Region- Global Analysis by Market Size, Share & Trends for 2014- 2020 and Forecasts to 2030