U.A.E. Facility Management Market: Market Segments: By Service (Property [HVAC Maintenance, Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance], Cleaning, Security, Catering, Support, Environmental Management and Other Services); By End User (Commercial, Residential & Industrial) By Mode (In-House & Outsourced [Integrated, Bundled, Single]); By Type (Hard, Soft and Others); and Region – Analysis of Market Size, Share & Trends for 2014 – 2019 and Forecasts to 2030
Facility Management has become one of the influential sectors yearning for maximum recognition from so many years. The development began about a few decades ago when end-users considered the option of outsourcing the operation, maintenance, and other non-core activities related to the facility to a professional company that formed a new industry called FM.
U.A.E. Facility Management Market is expected to project a notable CAGR of XX.X% in 2030.
U.A.E. Facility Management Market to surpass USD XXXX million by 2030 from USD XXXX million in 2018 at a CAGR of XX% throughout the forecast period, i.e. 2019-30. One of the main factors driving demand growth can be attributed to the country ‘s booming commercial sector and the rising number of residential projects.
U.A.E. Facility Management Market: Segments
Property Services Segment to grow with the highest CAGR of XX.X% during 2019-30
U.A.E. Facility Management Market is segmented by service property services (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) maintenance; mechanical and electrical maintenance; and others), cleaning services, security services, catering services, support services, environmental management services, and other services. Property services segment accounted for the larger market share in 2019 Ascribed to the growing consumer need for property management integrated services. In its construction industry, the country is experiencing massive growth, particularly in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, which is creating a huge demand for property management services.
U.A.E. Facility Management Market: Market Dynamics
Increasing construction activities in the country
Growing investments in the country’s infrastructure and real estate sector, along with strong government support is supposed to grow the country’s economy which is anticipated to increase the demand for the construction industry. The need for facility management services in the area is motivated by strong government support, along with increasing investment in the sector.
Hindrance in Workforce management
Inflationary pressure on the facility management services industry and personnel management are key factors hindering the growth of the U.A.E. facility management market. In addition, many businesses are re-focusing on cost-cutting actions, which often pose additional challenges in upholding the ethics of service quality.
Key Development in U.A.E. Facility Management Market
• In April 2020, Farnek Services LLC has announced that a contract has been purchased from Galadari Brothers Co. LLC for services to facilities management. Farnek Services LLC will, according to the agreement, provide security services at Galadari ‘s facilities in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Sharjah and Ras Al Khaimah. Galadari operates in the automobile, printing & publishing, construction machinery, rubber, and real estate sectors through facilities located in these cities.
U.A.E. Facility Management Market: Key Players
• EMCOR Group Inc
o Company Overview
o Business Strategy
o Key Product Offerings
o Financial Performance
o Key Performance Indicators
o Risk Analysis
o Recent Development
o Regional Presence
o SWOT Analysis
• EMCOR Group Inc
• Imdaad LLC
• Farnek Services LLC
• EFS Facilities Management Services
• Transguard Group LLC
• Khidmah LLC
• Etisalat Facilities Management LLC
• COFELY BESIX Facility Management
• Al Shirawi Facilities Management LLC
• Enova Facility Management Services LLC
• Idama Facilities Management Solutions
• MAB Facilities Management LLC
• Eltizam Asset Management Group
U.A.E. Facility Management Market report also contains analysis on:
U.A.E. Facility Management Market Segments:
• Property services
o HVAC maintenance services
o Mechanical and electrical maintenance services
o Other services
• Cleaning services
• Security services
• Catering services
• Support services
• Environmental management services
• Other services
By End User:
• U.A.E. Facility Management Market Dynamics
• U.A.E. Facility Management Market Size
• Supply & Demand
• Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
• Competition & Companies Involved in the Market
• Value Chain of the Market
• Market Drivers and Restraints