Market Synopsis of Automotive Glass Market.
The growth of automotive industry leads to the increased demand for automotive glass market. Rising production and sales of vehicles are likely to result in increased usage of the automotive glass. Factors such as the growing demand for luxury and value added features such as electronically switch abled smart glasses and other are some of the factors driving the automotive glass market. Additionally, benefits such as thermal comfort and noise reduction offered by these will enhance automotive glass market. Moreover, the rising need for weight reduction in cars, is expected to fuel the demand for ultra-thin & tough windshield glasses for sophisticated vehicle models.
Whereas, high cost associated with manufacturers, and lack of awareness about usability & benefits, hamper the growth of the market significantly.
The market is expected to reach market size of 28,135.7 million by the end of forecast period with CAGR 7.73% between 2017 and 2023.
Study Objectives of Automotive Glass markets Market.
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the automotive glass market.
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
• To analyze the automotive glass market based on tools such as Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies of North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW) and their countries
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, vehicle type, applications and sub-segments
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the automotive glass market
Global Automotive Glass market: Segmentation
• BY Type
o Tempered Glass
o Laminated Glass
• By Vehicle Type
o Passenger Car
o Light Commercial Vehicles
o Heavy Commercial Vehicles
• By Application
Geographically, Asia-Pacific is a major revenue generator of the global automotive glass market, where China, Japan and India are considered the prominent countries for the market, owing to the growing population, huge exports, rapid urbanization and technological advancements. Moreover, the rising preference for gorilla glass for high end premium vehicles, will create an opportunity for the specialized automotive market to meet the standard for the glass.
North America is the second leading market of automotive glass market and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.19% during the forecast period.
The major players operating in the market of global automotive glass are Nippon Sheet Glass Co. Ltd (Japan), Vitro, S.A.B. de C.V. (Mexico), Xinyi Glass Holdings Limited (Hong Kong), Guardian Industries Corp (U.S.), Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co. Ltd (China), Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. (Japan), Central Glass Co. Ltd (Tokyo), Saint Global S.A. (Paris), Olimpia Auto Glass Inc.( Turkey), Shatterprufe (South Africa) and others.
• Research Institute / Education Institute
• Potential Investors
• Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the market for different recycled product types
• Regulatory Landscape
• Pricing Analysis
• Macroeconomic Indicators
• Geographical analysis across 15 countries
• Profiling of 10 key market players
• In-depth analysis including SWOT analysis, and strategy information of related to report title
• Competitive landscape including emerging trends adopted by major companies
The report for Global Automotive Glass Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Scope of the Study
2.4 Market Structure
3 Research Methodology
3.1 Research Process
3.2 Primary Research
3.3 Secondary Research
3.4 Market Size Estimation
3.5 Forecast Model
4 Market Dynamics
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increase in Sales of New Vehicles
4.2.2 Increasing Focus on R&D for Automotive Glass
4.2.3 Accelerating urbanization led to growth of automobile industry
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Higher Cost of Smart Glass
4.3.2 Strict Government regulation for Certification of Automotive Glass
4.4 Market Opportunities
4.4.1 Advanced Automotive Industry Technology
4.4.2 Rising Preference for Gorilla Glass for High End Premium Vehicles
5 Market Factor Analysis
5.1 Five Forces Analysis
5.1.1 Threat from New Entrants
5.1.2 Bargaining Power of Supplier
5.1.3 Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.1.4 Threat from Substitutes
5.1.5 Threat of Rivalry
5.2 Value Chain Analysis
5.2.1 Raw Material Supply
5.2.2 Manufacture & Assembly
6 Global Automotive Glass Market, By Type
6.1.1 Tempered Glass
6.1.2 Laminated Glass
7 Global Automotive Glass Market, By Vehicle Type
7.1.1 Passenger Car
7.1.2 Light Commercial Vehicle
7.1.3 Heavy Commercial Vehicle
8 Global Automotive Glass Market, By Application
9 Global Automotive Glass Market, By Region
9.2 North America
9.3.5 Rest of Europe
9.4.4 Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.5 Rest of the World
9.5.1 Latin America
9.5.2 Middle East & Africa
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1.2 Merger & Acquisition
10.1.3 Product Development
11 Company Profiles
11.1 Nippon Sheet Glass Co. Ltd.
11.1.1 Company Overview
11.1.2 Financial Overview
11.1.3 Product/Service Offering
11.2 Vitro, S.A.B. de C.V.
11.2.1 Company Overview
11.2.2 Financial Overview
11.2.3 Product/Service Offering
11.2.5 SWOT Analysis
11.3 Xinyi Glass Holdings Limited
11.3.1 Company Overview
11.3.2 Financial Overview
11.3.3 Product/Service Offering
11.3.5 Chart :Key Development
11.3.6 SWOT Analysis
11.4 Guardian Industries Corp.
11.4.1 Company Overview
11.4.2 Financial Overview
11.4.3 Product/Service Offering
11.4.5 SWOT Analysis
11.5 Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co.Ltd
11.5.1 Company Overview
11.5.2 Financial Overview
11.5.3 Product/Service Offering
11.5.5 SWOT Analysis
11.6 Asahi Glass Co., Ltd.
11.6.1 Company Overview
11.6.2 Financial Overview
11.6.3 Product/Service Offering
11.7 Central Glass Co. Ltd.
11.7.1 Company Overview
11.7.2 Financial Overview
11.7.3 Product/Service Offering
11.8.1 Company Overview
11.8.2 Financial Overview
11.8.3 Product/Service Offering
11.9 Olimpia Auto Glass Inc.
11.9.1 Company Overview
11.9.2 Financial Overview
11.9.3 Product/Service Offering
11.10.1 Company Overview
11.10.2 Financial Overview
11.10.3 Product/Service Offering