The global emerging mental health devices and platforms market is projected to reach $18,717.5 million by 2030,according to CRI’s new report. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 24.69% between 2021 and 2030.
The comprehensive study of the global emerging mental health devices and platforms market extensively covers the following:
• Epidemiology and reimbursement for mobile platforms and emerging mental health devices
• The regulatory landscape in various geographies
• Impact of COVID-19 on the growth of global emerging mental health devices and platforms market
• Competitive landscape and market share analysis of global emerging mental health devices and platforms market
• Market numbers for product type, application, therapy, and end users
• Regional and country-level analysis for four regions comprising 14 countries
Besides these parameters, the study also encompasses the market growth drivers, opportunities, market restraining factors, competition mapping, segmental analysis, and COVID-19 impact on the market.
This report indicates that growing demand for teleconsultations in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, increasing funding activity in the digital mental health landscape, rising adoption of digital mental health solutions in emerging economies, and entry of pharmaceutical companies in the digital mental health paradigm are fueling the growth of the market.
The study highlights the various emerging opportunities, such as the development of portable mental health devices, development of novel therapies for mental health treatment, product expansion, and business expansion opportunities that can be leveraged by players operating in the market.
Additionally, the market intelligence report throws a spotlight on the funding scenario, key technology trends, regulatory landscape, patent scenario, and product pipeline for global emerging mental health devices and platforms market.
To gain a holistic view of the market, data from different segments of the market has been analyzed minutely. These segments include product, application, therapy, end user, and region. Each of these segments is further categorized into sub-segments and micro-segments to compile an in-depth study.
The application segment of the global emerging mental health devices and platforms market includes analysis of different types of indications wherein emerging mental health devices, and platforms are used, such as stress, anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and other mental, emotional, and behavioral health disorders.
To emphasize the impact of COVID-19 on the global emerging mental health devices and platforms market, Swati Sood, Lead Analyst, states, “In the pre-COVID-19 scenario, the market was expected to grow at the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.15% during the forecast period 2021-2030. However, the COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in a significant increase in teleconsultations, adoption of mental health mobile platforms, and a surge in funding activities for ensuring the mental wellbeing of the global population. Moreover, the COVID-19 pandemic is anticipated to have a prolonged impact on the market. Due to the pandemic, the market is anticipated to register robust growth with a CAGR of 24.69% during the forecast period 2021-2030.”
Key insights are drawn from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The key players profiled in the report include AbleTo, Inc., Calm, Electromedical Products International, Inc., Flow Neuroscience AB, Ginger, HAPPIFY HEALTH, Headspace Inc., Lyra Health, Inc., Monsenso A/S, Neuronetics, Pear Therapeutics, Inc., Psious, Quartet Health, Talkspace, Teladoc Health, Inc., Woebot Health, and Ybrain, INC.
Moreover, the study also consists of snapshots of BIOSELF TECHNOLOGY, INNOVATIVE NEUROLOGICAL DEVICES, Lief Therapeutics, NeuroSigma, Inc., and Sentio Solutions Inc.
The study also offers strategic recommendations that can help organizations in tracking various products, trends, and technologies that are changing the dynamics of the market.
Who should buy this report?
• Emerging mental health devices and platform developers to gain insights about market growth trends, regulatory scenario, regional opportunities, competitive landscape, and opportunity areas for expansion
• Pharmaceutical companies for developing insights about various digital solutions used for the treatment of mental health disorders and key companies to collaborate with to tap into the market growth potential
• Technology companies for developing insights about technology usage for mental wellbeing and key opportunities for entering into the global emerging mental health devices and platforms market
How can market intelligence on emerging mental health devices and platforms add value to an organization’s decision-making process?
• Aid in product development
• Aid in understanding the funding scenario of the market
• Aid in understanding the regulatory scenario of the market in different regions
• Aid in understanding the patent trend of the market
• Help in targeting a segment for launching a new product
• Support in diversifying the product and application of emerging mental health devices and platforms
• Aid in the understanding market potential of different mental health therapies
• Aid in understanding the end-user requirement
• Support in analyzing the market opportunities
• Insights on the key companies in the market
Insightful Questions Covered to Enable Companies to take Strategic Decisions
• How do attributes such as the prevalence of mental illnesses, physician density, and payment scenario impact the global emerging mental health devices and platforms market?
• What impact did the COVID-19 pandemic have on the adoption of mental health mobile applications?
• What were the key developments in the global emerging mental health devices and platforms market during the COVID-19 pandemic?
• What impact do the emerging mental health devices and platforms have on the industry ecosystem?
• What are the key technologies that received significant funding in 2020?
• Which key synergistic activity was majorly utilized by the companies in the global emerging mental health devices and platforms market?
• What are the pipeline products that are anticipated to be commercialized during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• What are the key business models employed by the companies operating in the market?
• What are the key driving and inhibiting factors in the global emerging mental health devices and platforms market? What will be their impact on the market during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• Which mental health application is anticipated to witness significant growth during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• Which mental health therapy held the largest share in the global emerging mental health devices and platforms market in 2020?
• Which region holds the highest growth potential in the global emerging mental health devices and platforms market during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• Who are the end users of the novel mental health solutions? Which end-user category holds the significant growth potential during the forecast period 2021-2030?