EMEA Ferric Chloride Market
– By Industry (Pharmaceuticals Industry, Chemicals Industry, Electronics Industry, Metals Metallurgy, Others), By Application (Wastewater Treatment, Metal Surface treatment, Potable Water Treatment, Electronic Etchants, Reagents), By Grade (Anhydrous, Ferric Chloride Hexahydrate Lumps, Ferric Chloride Liquid) and Region – Analysis of Market Size, Share & Trends for 2019 – 2020 and Forecasts to 2030
Ferric chloride is a brownish fluid and has pungent smell like in hydrochloric acid. It is also available in solid chunk or anhydrous fine powder. Chloride is a flocking agent for ferric chloride or iron (III) utilized in different sectors for the treatment of drinking water and sewage. Ferric hydroxide induces and absorbs the hanging contaminants when small quantity of ferric chloride is applied to the water.
As a concentrated solution, ferric chloride is typically used at minimum concentration of 42% w/ w.
Ferric chloride is projected to Rise to USD 0.5 billion by the end of 2030, with a CAGR of 4 percent between 2019 and 2030 and was estimated at USD 0.3 billion in 2018.
Due to the rising demand for coagulation factors in this region, the ferric chloride market is anticipated to have strong growth in EMEA.
EMEA Ferric Chloride Market: Segments
The industry is divided into pharmaceutical, chemical, electronics, metals & metallurgy, on the basis of industrial nature. The pharmaceutical industry has the highest market share in recent years, whereas chemical industry category has the swiftest growth rate.
The consumer demand is highly affected by a growing number of patients with complex health conditions and their desire for quality healthcare. The growth of the industry is also increasing by the investments in the building of hospitals.
The market is classified as anhydrous, ferric chloride, Hexahydrates lumps and ferric chloride liquid on a grade basis. The anhydrous category retains large market shares. For print circuit boards, the use of ferric chloride often increases market development.
Strict government rules and regulations aimed at ensuring safe drinking water including in rural areas increase market demand.
EMEA Ferric Chloride Market: Market Dynamics
Low Cost of raw Material
The cost of a basic product for the manufacture of ferric chloride is considerably lower for the industry. As a consequence, several suppliers of chlorine alkali invest in ferric chloride output.
The market for ferric chloride is projected to rise over the forecast period with a deeper recognition of the requirement for safe drinking water, especially in the underdeveloped areas. The growth of the ferrous chloride market in the forecast period is anticipated to be further influenced by these factors.
Ferric chloride in general is acidic and corrosive, which appears to restrict the use of ferric chloride in many commercial wastewater treatment processes where non-corrosive substitutes such as alum and ferrous sulphate are being used. This is projected to serve during the forecast period as an obstacle to the expansion of the ferric chloride markets.
The EMEA Ferric Chloride Market is further segmented by region into:
• UK Market Size, Share, Trends, Opportunities, Y-o-Y Growth, CAGR
• Germany Market Size, Share, Trends, Opportunities, Y-o-Y Growth, CAGR
• France Market Size, Share, Trends, Opportunities, Y-o-Y Growth, CAGR
• Spain Market Size, Share, Trends, Opportunities, Y-o-Y Growth, CAGR
• Italy Market Size, Share, Trends, Opportunities, Y-o-Y Growth, CAGR
• Rest of Europe Market Size, Share, Trends, Opportunities, Y-o-Y Growth, CAGR
EMEA Ferric Chloride Market: Key Players
o Company Overview
o Business Strategy
o Key Product Offerings
o Financial Performance
o Key Performance Indicators
o Risk Analysis
o Recent Development
o Regional Presence
o SWOT Analysis
• Baldwin Hackett & Meeks, Inc.
• Blackline, Inc.
• Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
• Fiserv, Inc.
• Oracle Corporation
• ReconArt, Inc.
• SAP SE
• Other Prominent Players
EMEA Ferric Chloride Market report also contains analysis on:
• EMEA Ferric Chloride Market Segments:
o By End Use
• Pharmaceuticals Industry
• Chemicals Industry
• Electronics Industry
• Metals & Metallurgy
• Municipal Waste-Water Treatment
• Municipal Potable Water Treatment
o By Applications
Metal Surface treatment
Potable Water treatment
o By Grade
Ferric Chloride Liquid
• EMEA Ferric Chloride Market Dynamics
• EMEA Ferric Chloride Market Size
• Supply & Demand
• Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
• Competition & Companies Involved in the Market
• Value Chain of the Market
• Market Drivers and Restraints