Titanium dioxide, also known as TiO2, is an important inorganic chemical pigment, and is considered to be the best performing white pigment in the world. Titanium dioxide is widely used in the coating, plastic, paper, rubber, cosmetic, and prevention and chemical fiber industries.
The coatings industry is a major application area for titanium dioxide, which is used as a coating additive in construction, wood, automotive and other fields. According to CRI’s analysis, the global automotive industry development and investment growth in the construction industry have driven the expansion of the coatings industry and boosted the market demand for titanium dioxide. China is the main producer and major exporter of titanium dioxide worldwide.
In 2021, China exported 1.13116 million tons of titanium dioxide, an increase of 8.03% year-on-year, with an export value of US$3.639 billion, an increase of 54.98% year-on-year. From January to October 2022, China exported 1.11717 million tons of titanium dioxide, an increase of 11.13% year-on-year, with an export value of US$3.346 billion, an increase of 16.71% year-on-year.
In 2018-2022, the average price of China’s titanium dioxide export generally shows a change trend of first decrease and then increase. In 2018-2020, the average price of China’s titanium dioxide export fell from US$2.52 per kg to US$1.93 per kg. In 2021-2022, the average price of China’s titanium dioxide export increased continuously. From January to October 2022, the average price of China’s titanium dioxide export was US$2.86 per kg, an increase of 5.03% year-on-year.
In 2021, China exported titanium dioxide to more than one hundred and forty countries and regions around the world. CRI analysis, by export volume, India, Brazil, South Korea, Turkey, Vietnam, Indonesia, UAE, Malaysia, France and Thailand are the main destinations of China’s titanium dioxide exports. In 2021, China exported 168,900 tons of titanium dioxide to India, accounting for 12.88% of the total export volume of titanium dioxide with an export value of US$465 million, accounting for 12.77% of the total export value.
China is the world’s leading producer of titanium dioxide, and CRI expects China’s titanium dioxide exports to continue to grow from 2023-2032 as demand for titanium dioxide grows in the global market.
- China’s Titanium Dioxide Export Status and Major Sources in 2018-2022
- What is the Impact of COVID-19 on China’s Titanium Dioxide Export?
- Which Companies are the Major Players in China’s Titanium Dioxide Export Market and What are their Competitive Benchmarks?
- Key Drivers and Market Opportunities in China’s Titanium Dioxide Export
- What are the Key Drivers, Challenges, and Opportunities for China’s Titanium Dioxide Export during 2023-2032?
- What is the Expected Revenue of China’s Titanium Dioxide Export during 2023-2032?
- What are the Strategies Adopted by the Key Players in the Market to Increase Their Market Share in the Industry?
- What are the Competitive Advantages of the Major Players in China’s Titanium Dioxide Export Market?
- Which Segment of China’s Titanium Dioxide Export is Expected to Dominate the Market in 2032?
- What are the Major Adverse Factors Facing China’s Titanium Dioxide Export?
Table of Contents
1. 2018-2022 China Titanium Dioxide Export Analysis
1.1. China’s Titanium Dioxide Export Scale
1.1.1. China’s Titanium Dioxide Export Volume
1.1.2. China’s Titanium Dioxide Export Value
1.1.3. China’s Titanium Dioxide Export Price
1.2. China’s Main Export Destinations of Titanium Dioxide
1.2.1. By Export Volume
1.2.2. By Export Value
2. 2018-2022 China Anatase Titanium Dioxide Export Analysis
2.1. Export Volume of Anatase Titanium Dioxide
2.2. Export Value of Anatase Titanium Dioxide
2.3 Export Price of Anatase Titanium Dioxide
2.4 Export Destinations of Anatase Titanium Dioxide
2.4.1. By Export Volume
2.4.2. By Export Value
3. 2018-2022 China Rutile Titanium Dioxide Export Analysis
3.1. Export Volume of Rutile Titanium Dioxide
3.2. Export Value of Rutile Titanium Dioxide
3.3. Export Price of Rutile Titanium Dioxide
3.4 Export Destinations of Rutile Titanium Dioxide
3.4.1. By Export Volume
3.4.2. By Export Value
4. 2018-2022 China Titanium Dioxide Major Export Destinations Analysis
4.3. South Korea
4.6. Other Export Destinations
5. China’s Export Outlook for Titanium Dioxide, 2023-2032
5.1 Factors Affecting China’s Titanium Dioxide Exports
5.1.1 Favorable Factors
5.1.2 Unfavorable Factors
5.2 China’s Titanium dioxide export forecast, 2023-2032
5.2.1 Export Volume Forecast
5.2.2. Major Export Destinations Forecast
5.2.3. Major Export Types of Titanium Dioxide Forecast