Asia-Pacific cancer screening market
Asia-Pacific is a rapidly growing cancer market. The market is forecasted to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.3% resulting in annual revenue of USD 32.26 Bn during the forecast period (2018-2023). Asia Pacific is rapidly adopting the latest technological developments and is contributing towards exhaustive research initiatives to contribute to the growth of the cancer screening market.
By end users, the market is segmented into hospitals, laboratories, and independent physicians and clinics. Laboratories segment will witness a progressive growth during the forecast period 2018-2023 while the hospital segment will account for the maximum revenue of USD 11.18 Bn during the forecast period.
By screening type, the market is segmented into laboratory, genetic, imaging, biopsy and endoscopy tests. Genetic, biopsy and endoscopy will be the leading segments during the forecast period 2018-2023.
By application type, the market can be segmented into lung, breast, melanoma, kidney and colorectal cancer types. Colorectal, kidney, melanoma and breast cancer will occupy a larger share of the market during the forecast period 2018-2023.
By countries, the market is divided into India, China and the rest of Asia-Pacific.
Key growth factors
The growing patient pool in India, China nd Japan ue to the support in diagnostic process at comparatively lower prices, and a favourable regulatory framework are some of the factors boosting the market growth in this region.
Threats and key players
Regional trade barriers and stringent regulations will act as the obstacles. The need to adopt advanced technologies will aggravate the need for skilled professionals. Transparency in medicinal treatments will be a key challenge for the region.
Key players in the Asia-Pacific cancer screening market are Abbott diagnostics, GE healthcare, Hologic Inc., Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
What is covered in the report?
1. Overview of the Asia-Pacific cancer screening market.
2. Market drivers and challenges in Asia-Pacific cancer screening market.
3. Market trends in the Asia-Pacific cancer screening market.
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the Asia-Pacific market segmentation based on type of end users (Hospitals, laboratories, independent physicians and clinics) – by screening type(Laboratory, genetic, imaging, biopsy and endoscopy) –by application (Lung, breast, melanoma, kidney and colorectal).
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the Asia-Pacific market segmentation based on end users (hospitals, laboratory, independent physicians and clinics) – by screening type(Laboratory, genetic, imaging, biopsy and endoscopy) –by application lung, breast, melanoma, kidney and colorectal).
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data of the cancer screening market by countries and others (other parts of Europe) – by revenue.
7. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for country-wise segments – by revenue.
8. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major competitors operating in the European market.
o Understand the demand for cancer screening market to determine the viability of the market.
o Understand the country-specific market size and observations for each segment.
o Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments.
o Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow and to get an idea of the current position where you are placed.
o Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly.
o Identify the initiatives and growth strategies taken by the major companies and decide the direction of further growth.
o Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services with the key players in the market.