The global urgent care apps market is projected to reach $10,150.5 million by 2030, reveals the premium market intelligence study by CRI Report. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 26.32% during the period 2021-2030.
The comprehensive study of the global urgent care apps market by CRI Report extensively covers the following:
• Market numbers on the product (app) type and indications that are influencing the market
• More than fifteen key mobile health companies offering urgent care apps present in the market
• Market share analysis for global urgent care app companies
• Detailed global and regional market analysis, including the scrutiny of 13 key countries
• Country-wise analysis and forecast for various indications and app types
• The impact on apps and technology adoption due to the COVID-19 pandemic
• Case studies on patient engagement and streamlining communication between patients and physicians
To emphasize the potential of urgent care apps, Swati Sood, Lead Analyst– CRI Report, states, “The pandemic itself has played a key role in triggering some of the ongoing transformations that the market is going through in terms of funding interest and the way consumers perceive virtual healthcare. An increase in awareness regarding patient engagement and personalized patient care will be crucial to the growth of the market.”
Key Companies Operating in the Market
Some of the key players operating in the market include Allm, Inc., Carbon Health, General Devices, GetWellNetwork, Inc., Hospify Limited, Imprivata, Johnson & Johnson, Medisafe Limited, Pulsara, Siilo Holdings BV, Teladoc Health, Inc., TigerConnect, Inc., Twiage LLC, Vocera Communications, Inc., Cigna Corporation, Cerner Corporation, and Spok Holdings, Inc.
Internet of Things in Healthcare Market: Increasing demand for remote monitoring personalized solutions for better diagnosis and treatment will drive the market, which is expected to register a CAGR of ~25.5 from2021 to 2027
Who should buy this report?
Assuming that the reader is a developer of urgent care apps, they will be able to do the following:
• Understand their position as compared to some of the key players in the market
• Stay updated with novel technology integration, features, and the latest developments in the market
• Understand the impact of COVID-19 on the adoption of urgent care apps and the entry barriers as a result of it
• Gain insights into which regions to target globally based on factors such as smartphone adoption, cellular connectivity, and demand for urgent and convenient access to care
• To gain insights into end-user perception with respect to the adoption of urgent care apps
• Identify some of the key players in the market and understand their valuable contribution
How can market intelligence on the global urgent care apps market add value to a business’s decision-making process?
Global Wound Care Market: Market Segments: By Products (Advanced Wound Care, Wound Closure and Traditional Wound Care); By Application (Surgical, Traumatic, Ulcers and Burns); By Wound Type (Chronic and Acute); By End User (Inpatient Facilities and Outpatient Facilities); and Region – Analysis of Market Size, Share & Trends for 2014 – 2019 and Forecasts to 2030
The report can benefit in the following ways:
• Aid in app development
• Aid in understanding the regulatory scenario of the market in different regions
• Aid in understanding the patent trend of the market
• Aid in targeting end users for launching a new app
• Support in analyzing the market opportunities
• Understand the competitive positioning of the key companies in the market
Global Urgent Care Apps Market Scope
The study scope is confined to those mobile health apps that are downloadable on a smartphone or a tablet and cater to the urgent care needs of the user. The considerations for inclusion and exclusion are provided below.
The study includes urgent care-specific software applications (or apps) accessible through a smartphone or a tablet.
Apps that specifically cater to only non-emergency cases have been excluded from the scope of the report. For instance, the RA-RA app and OneTouch Reveal app by Johnson & Johnson, which help to manage rheumatoid arthritis and diabetes, respectively, have been excluded as both of them are not emergency cases.
Furthermore, devices such as smartphones, tablets, or badges on which the apps can be installed, and run have been excluded from the scope of the report as they are not specific to the urgent care apps market and have applications in a variety of medical as well as non-medical settings.
U.S. Disposable Face Mask Market: Market Segments: By Product (Protective, Dust and Non-woven); By Application (Industrial and Personal); By Distribution Channel (Online and Offline); and Region – Global Analysis by Market Size, Share & Trends for 2014 – 2019 and Forecasts to 2030
Key Questions Answered
• How has COVID-19 impacted the adoption of urgent care apps?
• What are the key regulations governing the urgent care apps market in key regions?
• What technological developments are projected to have the maximum influence on the global urgent care apps market?
• Who are the leading players holding significant dominance in the global urgent care apps market currently?
• What are the drivers and restraints for the global urgent care apps market?
• Which region has the highest growth rate in the global urgent care apps market?
• Who are the emerging companies in the global urgent care apps market?
Buy the Report:https://www.cri-report.com/product/urgent-care-apps-market-a-global-and-regional-analysis-focus-on-indication-and-app-type-case-studies-covid-19-impact-and-country-wise-analysis-analysis-and-forecast-2021-2030/