CRI Report has released a report titled “5g security Market – Analysis of Market Size, Share & Trends for 2014 – 2020 and Forecasts to 2030” which is anticipated to reach USD 5.45 billion by 2030. According to a study by CRI Report, the market is anticipated to portray a CAGR of 46.5 % between 2020 and 2030. According to the report, the market for 5g security is growing due to increased demand for high-speed data access for Internet of Things (IoT) applications. The growth of the 5g security industry is influenced by an increase in demand for stable and ultra-low latency networking services. Rising infrastructure creation, such as smart cities, and the increasing use of connected devices are driving demand for high-speed connectivity, which will drive the 5g security market forward.
The market report on global 5g security Market includes in-depth insights as:
- The estimated value of the market was USD 573.23 million in the year 2020.
- Global 5g security in North America held the largest market share in the year 2020 in terms of revenue.
- Global 5g security market is segmented by size into large enterprises, SMBs
- Global 5g security market is segmented by End-user into Manufacturing, Healthcare, Energy and Utilities, IT & Telecom, Automotive and Transportation, Supply Chain and Logistics, Government and Public Safety, Agriculture and Others.
- Key players are likely to focus on product innovations and expansion through mergers to retain their positions in developed markets.
“The demand for high-speed networking is growing in tandem with the amount of data traffic, propelling the 5g security industry forward. The rapid production of linked IoT devices is accelerating the demand for 5g security. Furthermore, the market for 5g security is expected to expand as machine-to-machine connectivity becomes more important and demand for broadband services continues to rise”, according to this report
Data breaches and cyber-attacks are reduced by the usage of 5G security architecture. This assault can be caused by malevolent networks connected to networks through unidentified network devices, or by sensitive data being exposed due to insufficient data encryption. As the number of people who use the internet grows, so does the risk of cyber-attacks. Cyber-attacks can be reduced by adopting a 5G network infrastructure. User authentication, better user privacy, and strong network authorization are all elements of 5G technology, which increases security. We can encrypt data, secure its integrity, and authenticate during the data transfer process with the help of 5G security. Many businesses are concerned about the security of their IoT devices, which contain personal information, sensitive corporate information, and vital infrastructure. As a result, we can protect and secure crucial data and devices using 5G technology characteristics.
The global 5g Security Market is segmented by size into large enterprises, SMBs
Due to growing usage of the safety solutions to prevent critical information, SMBs are also anticipated to experience significant growth over the forecast period. Organizations of all sizes are moving to cloud computing to reduce the burden on their IT support workers, lower costs and provide advanced service. Cloud technology has been rapidly embraced and security companies have developed comprehensive cloud-based security solutions.
Key Players in the Market
- Some of the key players operating in the global 5g security Market are A10 Networks (US), Akamai (US), Allot (Israel), AT&T (US), Avast (Czech Republic), Check Point (US), Cisco (US), Clavister (Sweden), Colt Technology (UK), Ericsson (Sweden), F5 Networks (US), ForgeRock (US), Fortinet (US), G+D Mobile Security (Germany), Huawei (China), Juniper Networks (US), Mobileum (US), Nokia (Finland), and other prominent players
Get Valuable Insights into Global 5g security Market
In the new report, CRI Report thrives to present an unbiased analysis of the global 5g security Market that covers the historical demand data as well as the forecast figures for the period, i.e., 2021-2030. The study includes compelling insights into growth that is witnessed in the market. Global 5g security market is segmented by size into large enterprise and smbs. Global 5g security market is segmented by End-user into Manufacturing, Healthcare, Energy and Utilities, IT & Telecom, Automotive and Transportation, Supply Chain and Logistics, Government and Public Safety, Agriculture and Others. Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East, and Africa.