The global advanced dermatology drug delivery devices market is projected to reach $8,783.0 million by 2030, reveals the premium market intelligence study by CRI Report. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 10.52% during the period 2021-2030.
The comprehensive study of the global advanced dermatology drug delivery devices market by CRI Report extensively covers the following:
• Market numbers on the product type, sales channel, and end-user segments that are influencing the market
• More than ten key medical device companies present in the market
• Market share analysis for global advanced dermatology drug delivery device companies
• Detailed global and regional market analysis, including the scrutiny of 22 key countries
To emphasize the potential of advanced dermatology drug delivery devices, Swati Sood, Lead Analyst– CRI Report, states, “The pandemic itself has played a key role in triggering some of the ongoing transformations that the market is going through in terms of funding interest, clinical trials, development programs, and the way consumers perceive drug delivery. An increase in awareness of the alternatives to needle-and-syringe combination products and the expansion of the end-user base will be crucial to the growth of the market.”
Key Companies Operating in the Market
Some of the key players operating in the market include AptarGroup, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Bespak, Credence MedSystems, Inc., E3D Elcam Drug Delivery Devices, Kindeva Drug Delivery L.P., Latch Medical, LTS Lohmann Therapie-Systeme AG, Medicsensors S.L, Midas Pharma GmbH, Nemera, Owen Mumford, Portal Instruments, Inc., Vaxxas Inc., and West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
Global Cell and Gene Therapy Drug Delivery Devices Market: Focus on Product Type, Commercialized Drug Delivery Devices, Country Data (16 Countries), and Competitive Landscape – Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2030
Who should buy this report?
Assuming that the reader is a manufacturer of dermal drug delivery devices, they will be able to do the following:
• Understand their position as compared to some of the key players in the market
• Get information on the number of units sold for each product type
• Stay updated with the latest trends in the market with respect to connected devices
• Understand the impact of COVID-19 on dermatology practices, adoption of connected devices, and the entry barriers as a result
• Identify some of the key players in the market and understand their value contribution
Assuming that the reader is a pharmaceutical company, they will be able to do the following:
• Understand the trends in dermatology drug delivery devices
• Stay updated with the key developments including partnerships between device manufacturers and pharmaceutical companies
• Understand the sales trend for OTC and pharma end markets
How can market intelligence on the global advanced dermatology drug delivery devices market add value to a business’s decision-making process?
The report can benefit in the following ways:
• Aid in product development
• Aid in understanding the regulatory scenario of the market in different regions
• Aid in understanding the patent trend of the market
• Aid in targeting a segment for launching a new product
• Aid in understanding the growth potential of different products
• Support in analyzing the market opportunities
• Provide competitive benchmarking of the key companies in the market
Global Advanced Dermatology Drug Delivery Devices Market Scope
The study scope is confined to those devices which are used to deliver drugs through the skin. The considerations for inclusion and exclusion are provided below.
• Products that are used for subcutaneous and intramuscular injections have also been considered. Within these, injectors have been considered as the major product. Autoinjectors and pen injectors which can include disposable, reusable, and wearable variants have been considered in the scope.
• Add-on devices for safety have also been considered in the research scope.
• Innovative devices which are sold along with drug delivery devices to enhance connectivity have also been considered. Devices and technologies such as Wi-Fi routers, phones, tablets, and other electronic gadgets have been considered only to assess the qualitative aspects of market trends and technological landscape. However, they have not been considered in the market estimation process and thus, do not contribute to the overall market size.
• Safety devices, add-ons, and connectivity devices, among others, have been considered in the ‘other devices’ category.
• Needles have not been considered a part of the study. In terms of syringes, conventional variants have not been considered. Innovative syringes which have an added technology for connectivity have been considered.
Key Questions Answered
• What is the volume sold for each of the key product types in the market?
• What are some of the features of the products available in the market or in the pipeline?
• What are the key regulations governing the global advanced dermatology drug delivery devices market?
• What are the key technological developments expected to have a strong impact on the market in the coming years?
• How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted the growth of the global advanced dermatology drug delivery devices market?
• Who are the leading players who held major share of the advanced dermatology drug delivery devices market in 2020?
• How has the patent filing trend in the field of advanced dermatology drug delivery devices grown over the years?
• What are the key factors that are expected to promote or restrain market growth?
• What are the likely scenarios in which the global advanced dermatology drug delivery devices market can grow in the future?
• What are the potential scenarios and effects of COVID-19 recovery for the advanced dermatology drug delivery devices market?
• What is the most common sales channel, and how likely is it to dominate the market during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• What is the current revenue contribution of different product types, and how is it expected to be modified during the forecast period?
• What is the current revenue contribution of different end users, and how is it expected to be modified during the forecast period?