The premium market intelligence report published on the title Global Oncolytic Virus Therapies Market highlights that the market is projected to reach $962.0 million by 2030. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 26.28% during the forecast period 2020-2030. The global oncolytic virus therapies market is expected to grow at a double-digit compound annual growth rate in the forecast period 2020-2030, aided primarily by the impressive growth in the underlying services market.
Global Oncolytic Virus Therapies Market: Focus on Commercialized Therapies, Pipeline Therapies, Type of Virus, Application, Region (15 Countries), and Competitive Landscape – Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2030
The study defines the impact of cancer on a large section of the world’s population. There were around more than 19 million new cancer cases in 2020 around the globe. As the World Health Organization states, the global healthcare expenditure is on course to be an exorbitant $8.5 trillion in 2020, owing to an increasing economic burden of chronic diseases, which is estimated to constitute almost 43% of the global economic burden. Thus, the soaring demand for better treatment outcomes is leading to an ascending need for preventive, precise healthcare and tailored medication. Oncolytic virus therapy is “a novel approach to treat, cure, or ultimately prevent disease by changing the expression of a person’s genes”. These therapies repair, deactivate, or replace dysfunctional genes that cause diseases with the aim of establishing the normal functioning of the body. Around 4,000 diseases have been linked to gene disorders, which affect millions of people across the globe. The development of oncolytic virus therapies represents a new frontier in science with the potential to help many patients. Although the field of gene therapy has experienced significant setbacks and limited success, it is still one of the most promising and active research fields in medicine.
The comprehensive study covers the following:
• Market numbers on micro-segments that are influencing the market
• More than 70 pipeline products present in the market
• Market share analysis for more than 15 companies
• Application preference data for solid tumors and hematological malignancies
• Detailed global and regional market share analysis including the scrutiny of more than 15 countries
• Study of data of more than 30 companies
Who should buy this report?
• Oncolytic virus therapies manufacturers, who are planning to invest in one of the large emerging markets
• Companies involved in drugs development from vector-based therapies
• Companies in the services market such as contract research organization
• Companies involved in developing bioinformatics tools for oncology data analysis, visualization, sharing, and storage
To gain a holistic view of the market, data from different segments of the market has been analyzed minutely. These segments include commercialized therapies, pipeline therapies, type of virus, application, and region. Each of these segments is further categorized into sub-segments and micro-segments to compile an in-depth study.
The premium market intelligence, additionally, throws a spotlight on the opportunities existing in the market, including the high scope for adoption of oncolytic virus therapies in emerging nations, increased use of therapies, and provide solutions for one of the chronic diseases.
The application and pricing analysis of the global market includes data analysis on the satisfaction level of different commercialized therapies. The study is majorly centered on the sub-segments and micro-segments of the different commercialized products in the market.
To emphasize the dominance of the North America segment in the regional segmentation of global oncolytic virus therapies market in 2020 and 2030, Nitish Kumar Singh, Principal Analyst, states, “North America is the leading contributor in the global oncolytic virus therapies market and contributed approximately 65.56% to the global market value in 2019. This region is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 26.21% during the forecast period 2020-2030 and continue dominating the global market in 2030. However, the Europe region is expected to grow at an impressive CAGR of 29.69% during the forecast period from 2020 to 2030.”
Key insights are drawn from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of more than 15 leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The key players profiled in the report include Amgen, Inc., DAIICHI SANKYO COMPANY, LIMITED, DNAtrix, Genelux, Oncolytics Biotech, Inc., PsiOxus Therapeutics, RIGVIR Ltd., Shanghai Sunway Biotech Co., Ltd., SillaJen, Inc., Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc., Takara Bio Inc., Transgene sa, VCN Biosciences, ViroCure, and Viralytics Ltd.
The study also offers strategic recommendations that can help organizations in tracking various products, trends, and applications that are changing the dynamics of the market. The recommendations also offer bespoke research services to help organizations meet their objectives.
How can market intelligence on oncolytic virus therapies add value to an organization’s decision-making process?
• Aid in drug development
• Help in targeting a segment for launching a new drug
• Offer detailed information on the future perspective of the emerging as well as established players
• Offer go-to market strategies for the different source type
• Support in diversifying the product portfolio based on risk and progression of application
• Help in analyzing technological substitutes and compare the specification
• Offer tailor-made solutions based on the throughput of different consumers
• Aid in understanding the technology requirement
• Assist in exploring the newer application
• Support in analyzing the competitors’ funding scenario
• Support in understanding the involvement of government health organizations such as the National Institute of Health (NIH)
• Aid in understanding the new trends in the industry
Insightful Questions Covered to Enable Companies take Strategic Decisions
• What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global oncolytic virus therapies market?
• What are the key development strategies being implemented by the major players in order to sustain in the competitive market?
• What are the key regulatory implications in developed and developing regions for the global oncolytic virus therapies market?
• How is each segment of the market expected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2030?
• Who are the leading players with significant offerings to the global oncolytic virus therapies market, and what is the expected market dominance for each of these leading players?
• What are the adoption trends for oncolytic virus therapies in established economies and emerging economies across the world?
• What is the COVID-19 impact on the global oncolytic virus therapies market?
• Which companies are anticipated to be highly disruptive in the future, and why?
• What are the unmet needs that are yet to be met by the global oncolytic virus therapies with respect to the application areas?
• What are the dynamics of various application areas and countries impacting the global oncolytic virus therapies market?
• What are the new market opportunities of various technologies that are influencing the growth of the global oncolytic virus therapies market?
• How is each segment of the market expected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2030? Following are the segment types:
• Commercialized Therapies
• Pipeline Therapies
• Type of Virus