The Anti-Viral Fabric Market is projected to reach $8.76 billion by 2026, reveals the premium market intelligence study by CRI Report. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 16.25% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2026.
Since March 2020, a vast amount of research has been carried out that can ensure to kill the COVID-19 virus on a fabric. Copper ion, silver ions, and various other chemicals were being tested for effectively killing the COVID-19 virus on the fabric within some hours of exposure.
Several companies have developed new technologies which claim to kill the COVID-19 virus up to 99.9% within the time frame of thirty minutes to two hours. Some of the key companies involved in developing anti-viral technology fabrics are HeiQ Materials AG, Polygiene, Rudolf GmbH, and HealthGaurd Corporation Pty. Ltd. These companies have successfully patented their new anti-viral technologies and collaborated with various giant end-user textiles companies to incorporate their technology in final products.
USP of the Report
• A dedicated section focusing on the futuristic trends/drivers adopted by the key players operating in the global anti-viral fabric market
• Company profiles, their product description, and business/corporate strategies
• The anti-viral technology adoption rate in various end-use products throughout the forecast period 2021-2026
• Global total addressable market (TAM) for products and regions
According to this report, “The market potential of anti-viral fabrics is expected to reach new heights due to the increasing maturity and adoption in various end-use segments. In 2020, various major bedding, garments, hospitality, and fabric brands collaborated with anti-viral technology providers such as Polygiene and HeiQ Materials for the testing and development of new products that can serve during these cautious years.”
Players operating in the global anti-viral fabric market are developing innovative products to enhance the capabilities of their product offerings. Competitive strategies will help the readers in understanding the revenue-generating strategies adopted by the players operating in the global anti-viral fabric market.
Players operating in the market include SQ Group, Donear Industries Ltd., Peter England, HeiQ Materials AG, KARMAN, Hollander Sleep Products, D’décor Home Fabrics Pvt. Ltd., Berger Paints, Polygiene, Diesel S.p.A, Bedgear, HealthGuard Corporation Pvt. Ltd., Carrington Textiles Ltd., Takisada-Nagoya Co., Ltd., Ascend Performance Materials, Rudolf GmbH, Welspun, and Milliken & Company
Market Segmentation of Anti-Viral Products Market
Product: The anti-viral fabric market has been segmented based on products, namely, face masks, bed linen and spreads, PPE, bath/toilet linen, kitchen linen, upholstery, and flooring linen. The face masks segment is estimated to dominate the global anti-viral fabric market.
Face masks are one of the essential items of the new normal lifestyle since 2020. Various companies are coming up with new anti-viral technologies using various new types of advanced materials and technologies to develop anti-viral fabrics for face masks fabrics.
Region: The regions discussed in this report include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World. The study showcases detailed driving factors promoting the adoption of anti-viral fabrics in the regions and an extensive list of potential market players of the regions.
Asia-Pacific is expected to account for the highest share of the global anti-viral fabric market, owing to a significant number of companies based in the region, increased spending by textiles R&D centers, and wide adoption of face masks driven by a large population factor.
Key Questions Answered in the Report
• What are the futuristic trends in this market, and how is the market expected to change over the forecast years 2021-2026?
• What are the key drivers and challenges faced by the companies that are currently working in the global anti-viral fabric market?
• How is the anti-viral fabric market expected to grow during the forecast period 2021-2026?
• What are the opportunities for the companies to expand their businesses in the global anti-viral fabric market?
• Which region is expected to lead the global anti-viral fabric market by 2026?
• What are the key developmental strategies implemented by the key players to sustain in this highly competitive market?
• What is the adoption rate of anti-viral products in the global market during the forecast period 2021-2026?