The global industrial microbiological QC market is projected to reach $23.11 billion by 2031, reveals the premium market intelligence study by CRI Report. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 5.69% during the period between 2021 and 2031.
The comprehensive study of the global industrial microbiological QC market by CRI Report extensively covers the following:
• Market numbers on micro-segments influencing the market
• More than 300 products present in the market
• Evaluation of over 25 brands
• Market share analysis for more than 20 product categories
• End-user preference data for over 50 end users
• Detailed global and regional market share analysis including the scrutiny of more than 13 countries
• Study of data of more than 30 companies
Besides these parameters, the study also encompasses the market growth drivers, opportunities, market restraining factors, competition mapping, segmental analysis, and a visual dashboard of 300+ products.
CRI Report study indicates that multiple industry initiatives to speed technology development, increase in demand for microbiology quality-control process, and federal agencies actively supporting industry growth are fueling the growth of the global industrial microbiological QC market.
The market intelligence by CRI Report additionally throws a spotlight on the opportunities existing in the market, such as rising demand for innovative analytic techniques, technological advancement led by pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, and increasing awareness for real-time environmental monitoring.
Data from different segments of the market has been analyzed minutely to gain a holistic view of the market. These segments include market offering, technology, application, end user, and region. The segments have been further sub-segmented and cross-segmented to offer an in-depth analysis of the global industrial microbiological QC market.
The product and ecosystem analysis of the global market include data analysis on the satisfaction level of different pricing analysis of preferred products and services. Pertaining to the market segmentation, the offering segment has been segmented into product and testing service. The technology segment has been segregated into conventional culture-based methods and rapid microbiological methods. The application segment has been segmented into food and beverage (meat and poultry, packaged foods, dairy, juice and carbonated drinks, wine and beer, baked foods, fruits and vegetables, and others), pharmaceutical, agriculture and fermentation, paper, biotechnology, cosmetic and personal care, water (drinking and mineral, ambient and environmental, purified and industrial, wastewater, recreational, dialysis and dental, and others), environmental, and other industries. The end user segment has been segmented into product testing laboratories, research and academic institutions, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, regulatory and environmental agencies, food and beverage companies, and other end users.
Global Industrial Microbiological QC Market: Focus on Market Offering, Technology Trends, Application, End User, Regulatory Framework, 13 Countries’ Analysis Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2031
Emphasizing the dominance of the Europe region in the global industrial microbiology QC market in 2020 and 2031, Nitish Singh, Principal Analyst – CRI Report, states, “Europe is the leading region in terms of testing services owing to the presence of one of the highest numbers of product testing laboratories globally. In addition, a large number of food and beverage companies in Europe contract service providers to outsource microbiological quality control. Further, the region is a hub for pharmaceutical manufacturing, which makes it the leader in terms of testing services revenue and volume. However, North America is the leader in terms of product revenue owing to a large number of manufacturers of industrial microbiological QC products, including a high adoption scenario for advancing technologies.”
Key insights have been drawn from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of more than 15 leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The key players profiled in the report include 3M Company, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Biolog, Inc., bioMérieux S.A., Bruker Corporation, BIOTECON Diagnostics GmbH, Charles River Laboratories International, Inc., Danaher Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., R-Biopharm AG, Lonza Group AG, Merck KGaA, Novacyt S.A., QIAGEN N.V., Sartorius AG, Shimadzu Corporation, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
The study also offers strategic recommendations that can help organizations in tracking various products and trends that are changing the dynamics of the market. The recommendations by CRI Report also offer bespoke research services to help organizations meet their objectives.
Who should buy this report?
• Manufacturers and service providers who are involved in the development and commercialization of industrial microbiological QC solutions
• Emerging product testing laboratories in the field of industrial microbiological QC to assess the market situation
How can market intelligence on industrial microbiological QC add value to an organization’s decision-making process?
• Aid in product and service development
• Help in targeting a segment for launching new products and services
• Offer go-to-market access strategies
• Support in diversifying the product portfolio basis risk and progression of underlying technologies
• Help in analyzing specifications
• Aid in understanding the end-user landscape
• Gain holistic views pertaining to the regions and understand the market potential of the countries
• Support in analyzing the competitive landscape to gain an understanding of the business strategies incorporated by the companies
Insightful Questions Covered to Enable Companies take Strategic Decisions
• What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global industrial microbiological QC market?
• What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the global industrial microbiological QC market?
• How will each segment of the global industrial microbiological QC market grow during the forecast period, and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2031?
• What are the key developmental strategies that have been implemented by the major players in order to sustain in the competitive market? What are the key standardization implications in developed regions for industrial microbiological QC products?
• What are the burden and countermeasures in case of failing QC for each industry?
• What are the key success factors for companies to remain relevant and competitive in this crowded market?
• How is each segment of the market expected to grow during the forecast period 2021-2031, and what is the anticipated revenue to be generated by each of the segments? Following are the segments:
o Offering (Product and Testing Service)
o Technology (Conventional Culture-Based Methods and Rapid Microbiological Methods)
o Application (Food and Beverage Pharmaceutical, Agriculture and Fermentation, Paper, Biotechnology, Cosmetic and Personal Care, Water, Environmental, and Other Industries)
o End User (Product Testing Laboratories, Research and Academic Institutions, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Regulatory and Environmental Agencies, Food and Beverage Companies, and Other End Users)
o Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest-of-the-World)
• Who are the leading players with significant offerings to the global industrial microbiological QC market? What is the current market dominance for each of these leading players?
• What would be the compound growth rate witnessed by the leading players in the market during the forecast period 2021-2031? Which industrial microbiological QC product type is expected to have the most promising growth?
• What are the key applications in the global industrial microbiological QC market? What are the major segments of these applications? What technologies are dominating these application segments?
• What are the major technologies that are employed in the global industrial microbiological QC market? Which is the dominating technology?
• Who are the primary consumers of the global industrial microbiological QC market? Which is the fastest-growing consumer segment in the global industrial microbiological QC market?
• Who are the key manufacturers in the global industrial microbiological QC market, and what are their contributions? Also, what is the growth potential of each major manufacturer?