Latin America Robo-advisory Market
With the increase in the number of robo-advisors, the Latin American people now get more involved in investment activities and think outside the box or the saving account. The Latin American robo-advisory market is anticipated to grow at an overall compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 53.68 % and will be worth of USD 4.48 Bn by 2023.
Latin America is becoming an important market as technology has grown manifold in this region. In 2017, Latin America generated 6% of the revenue in the global robo-advisory market.
By countries, the Latin American robo-advisory market includes Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, and the rest of LATAM. Brazil is one the largest economies in this region. The country, being the most important and vital market for Latin American fintech industry, has thrived back with the support of local pension funds and asset managing firms after capital fight and hyperinflation. Hence, Brazil provides a massive opportunity for the wealth management firms to advance their business of automated financial advice.
By type, Latin America robo-advisory market comprises hybrid and pure robo-advisors. Hybrid robo-advisors dominate the market. The Latin American market though faced a downturn recently, is expected to bounce back in the coming years.
By types of client assets, the Latin American robo-advisory market includes the mass affluent, high-net-worth individuals, pension funds, insurance companies and sovereign wealth funds. The mass affluent segment has been the highest revenue generating as well as the fastest growing segment during the forecast period.
Key growth factors
o Robo-advisors in this emerging market offer a full gamut of investment products for emerging well-off investors who can access actively managed funds. The advantage of an integrated market with uniform language base help with the below-average rates of private wealth accumulation.
o The automated investment advisory services are the key to delivering private banking services to the mass wealthy individuals at an affordable cost for both the bank and the clients.
Threats and key players
o The hybrid robo-advisory services increase the efficiency of advisors about the number of clients served per professional. This increasing trend of hybrid solutions in this region will also have a negative impact on the client charges in the market.
o The key players in this market are Betterment LLC, Wealthfront, Personal Capital, FutureAdvisor and Charles Schwab Corporation.
What is covered in the report?
1. Overview of the Latin America robo-advisory market.
2. The current and forecasted market size data for the Latin America robo-advisory market.
3. The current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market, by type – hybrid robo-advisors and pure robo-advisors.
4. The current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market, by types of client assets – mass affluent, high-net-worth individuals, pension funds, insurance companies, and sovereign wealth funds.
5. The current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market, by country – Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and the rest of LATAM.
6. Market trends in Latin America robo-advisory market.
7. Market drivers and challenges in the Latin America robo-advisory market.
8. Analysis of competitor profiles of major players operating in the market.
o Understand the demand for Latin America robo-advisors to determine the viability of the market.
o Identify the developed and emerging markets where robo-advisory services are offered.
o Identify the challenge areas and address them.
o Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments.
o Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow and to get an idea of the current position where you are placed.
o Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly.
o Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies taken up by the major companies and decide on the direction for further growth.
o Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services with the key players in the market.