Veterinary vaccines are used to prevent infectious diseases caused by various agents and to provide protection to animals from various life-threatening disorders and diseases. Majority of the products are used for immunization of companion animals, ruminants, swine, poultry, and aqua animals and organisms. Veterinary vaccination has been proved helpful in the prevention of the outbreak of livestock diseases.
Factors influencing the market growth are the rising adoption rates of companion animals; increasing livestock population; frequent outbreaks of livestock diseases coupled with several advances in the technology of veterinary vaccines; and various initiatives taken by government agencies, animal associations, and prominent market players to increase awareness about the importance of animal/veterinary vaccines. On the other hand, high costs incurred for storing these vaccines to ensure potency can limit the growth of this market during the forecast period.
The global veterinary/animal vaccines market has been segmented on the basis of type, technology, and region. Based on type, the market has been divided into livestock vaccines, porcine vaccines, companion animal vaccines, poultry vaccines, and aquaculture vaccines. The livestock vaccines segment is further classified as bovine vaccines and small ruminant vaccines. The companion animal vaccines segment is further classified as canine vaccines, feline vaccines, and others. Based on technology, the global veterinary/animal vaccines market is segmented into live attenuated vaccines, inactivated vaccines, toxoid vaccines, recombinant vaccines, and others.
The global veterinary/animal vaccines market accounted for USD 6,074.05 million in 2017 and is expected to register a CAGR of 6.38 % during the forecast period.
Some of the key players in the global veterinary/animal vaccines market are Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Zoetis, Ceva, MSD & Co. Inc, Elanco, Virbac, Phibro Animal Health Corporation, Hipra., IDT Biologika GmbH, Biogenesis Bago SA, and others.
• To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with the forecast of various segments and sub-segments of the global veterinary/animal vaccines market
• To provide insights into factors influencing and affecting market growth
• To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments based on type and technology
• To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments and sub-segments concerning regional markets and key countries
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market shares, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To provide economic factors, technology trends, and market trends that influence the global veterinary/animal vaccines market
• Animal vaccine manufacturers
• Animal healthcare product manufacturers
• Animal vaccine distributors and wholesalers
• Animal welfare associations
• Veterinary clinics and care centers
• Academic institutes and universities
• The global veterinary/animal vaccines market is expected to reach a value of USD 9,910.59 million by 2025 at a CAGR of 6.38%.
• On the basis of type, the livestock vaccines segment is projected to be larger, registering a CAGR of 4.87% during the forecast period.
• By technology, the live attenuated vaccines segment is expected to be larger to be valued at USD 3,637.29 million by 2025.
• On the basis of region, the market has been segmented into the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa. The Americas accounted for the largest market share of 42.03% in 2017.
• Asia-Pacific is projected to be the fastest-growing market at a CAGR of 7.29% from 2018 to2025.
The report also offers a regional analysis,
o North America
o Latin America
o Western Europe
Rest of Europe
o Eastern Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
o Middle East