Software defined everything is a broad term which indicates the shift of technology in more controlled way for accessing the storage, networks and data centers. The main function of SDE is to reduce the silos in the market. Software defined everything is segmented on the basis of type and application. The type segment is further bifurcated into SDN, SDS and SDDC. SDN offers a great amount of flexibility and more control over the programs and how the data packets and traffic travels across your network.
Growing market of cloud computing is one major factor driving the growth of software defined everything. Cloud Computing plays very vital role in the development and growth of SDE and SDN (Software defined networking). SDN is a solution which is adopted by the cloud service providers for the delivery of better virtualized workloads system. In the past few years, many IT companies are adopting cloud computing in their network infrastructure for the better and efficient work balance. SDN does not only reduces the complexity in the available networks but also helps allows the cloud service providers to host multiple number of virtual networks without any need of common separation isolation methods.
Growing IoT is another factor driving the growth of software defined everything market. IOT plays very vital role in the development of the software defined everything market. Concepts such as Bring your own Device, Smart Manufacturing, Smart Asset Management, Smart Networking and Data Storage are some of the few parts of IOT in an organization. Software Defined Everything is also a sub part of IOT and growth of this parent market will help also take the market of SDE to new heights.
Software defined everything is a completely technology driven process which requires very high intelligence of personnel staff to sustain and grow. Also, implementation of SDN, SDS and SDDC will require IT professional in huge amount.
The global software defined everything market is expected to grow approximately at USD 143.86 Billion by 2022, approx. 29.47% of CAGR between 2016 and 2022.
The key players of software defined everything market includes Dell Inc. (U.S.), Hewlett Packard Enterprise (U.S.), VMware Inc. (U.S.), Extreme Networks (U.S.), Nexenta Systems Inc. (U.S.), Riverbed Technology (U.S.), Silver Peak (U.S.), Metaswitch Networks (U.K), Pivot3 (U.S.), Infoblox (U.S.) among others.
Global Software defined everything Market Analysis & Forecast, from 2016 to 2022
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the software defined everything market.
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
• To analyze the software defined everything market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Middle East & Africa.
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of type and application.
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the software defined everything market.
• Technology Providers
• Cloud Service Providers
• Software distributors
• Software developing companies
• Research Institutes
• The global software defined everything market is expected to reach USD 143.86 Billion by 2022.
• By Type, SDN sub segment accounts for the largest market share and also the fastest growing market with approximately ~32.94% CAGR during forecast period.
• By Application, BFSI sub segment accounts for the largest market share and is also the fastest growing with approximately 33.42% CAGR during the forecast period.
• Geographically, North America region has been projected to account for the largest market share in global software defined everything market followed by Europe region, while Asia-Pacific ranks third in the software defined everything market.
Regional and Country Analysis of Software defined everything Market Estimation and Forecast
High developments in field of technology and presence of developed countries under such as U.S. and Canada in the North America results to dominate the software defined everything market. Being the region with developed countries they are open to adopt all new developments and technologies. The region reflects major adoption for SDNs and is moving towards SDDCs. North America market is expected to grow at USD 33.52 billion by the end of forecast period. Followed by North America Europe holds the second biggest market for SDE where countries such as U.K., Germany and Italy are the major contributors in the market growth due to the growing telecommunication and IT industry. Europe is considered as a financial hub wherein UK is the key player. The growth of SDE market in BFSI segment is contributing to Europe’s share in the SDE market. The reports also cover country level analysis:
• North America
o Rest of the Europe
• Asia – Pacific
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of the World
o South America
1 Market Dynamics
1.1 Market Drivers
1.1.2 Low cost of maintenance
1.1.3 Growing Market of Cloud Computing
1.1.4 Growing IOT Market
1.2 Market Inhibitors
1.2.1 Security Issues
1.2.2 Technical Skills Shortage
1.3 Supply Chain Analysis
1.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
2 Global Software Defined Everything Market, By Type
2.2 Software Defined Networking (SDN)
2.3 Software Defined Storage (SDS)
2.4 Software Defined Data Center (SDDC)
3 Global Software Defined Everything Market, By Application
3.3 IT and Telecommunication
4 Regional Market Analysis
4.2 North America
4.5 Rest of the World
5 Company Profiles
5.1.1 Market Share Analysis
5.2 Company Profile
5.2.1 Dell Technologies
22.214.171.124 Company Overview
126.96.36.199 Product/Services Offering
188.8.131.52 Business Strategy
184.108.40.206 SWOT Analysis
5.2.2 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co.
220.127.116.11 Business Overview
18.104.22.168 Product/Services Offering
22.214.171.124 Business Strategy
126.96.36.199 SWOT Analysis
5.2.3 VMware Inc.
188.8.131.52 Business Overview
184.108.40.206 Products and Services
220.127.116.11 Product/Services Offering
18.104.22.168 Business Strategy
22.214.171.124 SWOT Analysis
5.2.4 Extreme Networks
126.96.36.199 Business Overview
188.8.131.52 Products and Services
184.108.40.206 Product/Services Offering
220.127.116.11 Business Strategy
18.104.22.168 SWOT Analysis
5.2.5 Nexenta Systems Inc.
22.214.171.124 Business Overview
126.96.36.199 Products and Services
188.8.131.52 Product/Services Offering
184.108.40.206 Business Strategy
5.2.6 Riverbed Technology Inc.
220.127.116.11 Business Overview
18.104.22.168 Products and Services
22.214.171.124 Product/Services Offering
126.96.36.199 Business Strategy
5.2.7 Silver Peak
188.8.131.52 Business Overview
184.108.40.206 Products and Services
220.127.116.11 Product/Services Offering
18.104.22.168 Business Strategy
5.2.8 Metaswitch Networks Ltd.
22.214.171.124 Business Overview
126.96.36.199 Products and Services
188.8.131.52 Product/Services Offering
184.108.40.206 Business Strategy
220.127.116.11 Business Overview
18.104.22.168 Products and Services
22.214.171.124 Product/Services Offering
126.96.36.199 Business Strategy
5.2.10 Infoblox Inc.
188.8.131.52 Business Overview
184.108.40.206 Products and Services
220.127.116.11 Product/Services Offering
18.104.22.168 Business Strategy
6.1 Scope of the Study
6.1.1 Research Objective
6.2 Market Structure
7 Research Methodologies
7.1 Research Process
7.2 Primary Research
7.3 Secondary Research
7.4 Market Size Estimation
7.5 Forecast Model