According to a premium market intelligence report, titled “Plastics – A Global and Regional Market Analysis: 2020-2025”, the global plastics market is expected to create an annual revenue opportunity of $758.6 billion by 2025.
With an expected rise in the demand for plastics in end-user segments such as packaging, automotive, and building and construction, growth in plastics supply is expected by 2025. Companies across the globe are looking for ways to maintain their relevance in this ever-changing plastics industry. Further, leading conventional plastic manufacturers and bio-based plastic manufacturing companies, to stay relevant in this industry, are planning to increase production as well as the import of the same.
Who stands to gain from this report?
• Petroleum-based and bio-based plastic end-use product manufacturing companies as well as companies who have or plan to have solutions related to plastic recycling
• Suppliers who manufacture/import different grades of plastics required for the manufacturing of end-use and application products
What can they find in this report?
• Key trends impacting the plastics industry, along with information on new technologies and products that end-use product manufacturers are adopting
• The shaping of the plastics industry over the next five years (2020-2025) across different regions and countries
• Detailed insights and information of key companies operational in this market – These insights include their growth strategies, as well as how they compare against each other at a global, regional, and country-level.
What is the use of this report?
• Driving a successful growth strategy – Target those markets at an opportune time, where the demand for plastics is expected to rise
• Driving a successful product strategy – Information regarding the products that must be targeted if suppliers intend to capitalize on the changes brought in the market via the plastics market?
• Driving a successful competitive strategy – Know who the competition is and how they have responded to the changes brought in the market via plastics
As a deep dive, some key questions answered in this report are:
• Which are the major trends that will shape the future of the plastics industry?
• Which are the key factors that impact the demand for plastics?
• Which are the key strategies adopted by market players to ensure their market positioning?
• What are the opportunities that suppliers of plastics must capitalize upon to grow their market presence?
• How does the supply chain function in the plastics market?
• How is the supply-demand scenario expected to pan out for plastics?
• Which types of plastics provide an attractive investment opportunity in terms of current revenue generation and volume sales along with their future growth potential from 2019-2025?
• Which are the key application areas for different types of plastics, and which application area would help foster the future demand for different types of the same?
• Which type of applications generate maximum demand for plastics, and how is the demand expected to grow in terms of value and volume over 2019-2025?
• Which are the players that are catering to the demand for different plastics types, and how are they benchmarked against each other in different regions and countries?
• What are the key offerings of the prominent companies in the market for plastics?
• Which regions and countries offer attractive opportunities to suppliers of plastics?
• How do the different products, their applications, and the consumption by plastics vary with regions and countries?
• What are the new application areas for plastics?
• What are the key attributes of consumers in various regions for plastics?
• What is the impact of COVID-19 on the plastics market?
This report is a good compilation of research on more than 25 players in the global plastics market. It draws upon the insights from in-depth interviews with key opinion leaders of more than 20 leading companies, market experts, and vendors.
The report also profiles 22 suppliers and key ecosystem participants in the plastics market. BASF SE, ExxonMobil Corporation and LyondellBasell Industries N.V. are some of the leading players profiled in the market study.