The global spine X-ray and computed tomography (CT) market is projected to reach $1,623.5 million by 2030, reveals the premium market intelligence study by Our Research Team. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 5.91% during the forecast period 2021-2030.
The comprehensive study of the global spine X-ray and computed tomography market by Our Research Team extensively covers the following:
• Market numbers on the indication, patient, product, and end user influencing the market
• More than fifteen key spine X-ray and CT devices and software companies offering X-ray devices, CT devices, and AI-enabled X-ray and CT software present in the market
• Market share analysis for spine X-ray and CT companies
• Detailed global and regional market analysis, including the scrutiny of 22 key countries
• Country-wise analysis and forecast for various indications, products, patient type, and end market
• Product Benchmarking Analysis
To emphasize the potential of spine X-ray and CT devices, Abdul Wahid, Principal Consultant, Our Research Team, states, “The COVID-19 pandemic has had a debilitating impact on the global healthcare ecosystem. Hospitals and clinics faced several challenges such as lack of resources, high patient influx, and risk of infection among care providers. Furthermore, the X-Ray and CT facilities were also impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Nonetheless, during the forecast period, the device adoption rate is projected to normalize to pre-COVID-19 levels. The allocation of funds for purchasing new devices and the pace of procurement decisions would be the key factors impacting the device adoption rates.”
Key Companies Operating in the Market
Some key players operating in the market include Agfa-Gevaert NV, Arterys, Inc., Carestream Health, Inc., Enlitic, Inc., Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, General Electric Company, Imagen Technologies, Inc., Infervision Medical Technology Co. Ltd., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Nano-x Imaging LTD., Quibim, S.L., Qure.ai Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Siemens Healthineers AG, Shimadzu Corporation, and Vuno Co., Ltd.
How can market intelligence on spine X-ray and CT devices and software add value to a business’s decision-making process?
• Aids in product development
• Helps in understanding the regulatory scenario of the market in different regions
• Aids in understanding the patent trend of the market
• Aids in targeting a segment for launching a new product
• Aids in understanding the growth potential of different products
• Supports in analyzing the market opportunities
• Provides competitive benchmarking of the key companies in the market
Global Spine X-Ray and Computed Tomography Market Scope
• The report focuses specifically on the devices used in spinal fractures and injuries treatment procedures. These include X-ray devices and CT devices.
• The report also includes AI-enabled X-ray and CT imaging software.
The following points highlight the exclusion criteria for the global spine X-ray and computed tomography market report:
• Imaging modalities such as MRI, positron emission tomography (PET), ultrasound, and other modalities, including single-photon emission computed tomography (SPECT), have not been considered.
• Imaging devices and software used particularly for the detection of chest X-rays, lung nodules, cardiovascular diseases, and others have not been considered.
Key Questions Answered in the Report
• How has COVID-19 impacted the growth of the global spine X-ray and computed tomography market?
• What are the key regulations governing the spine X-ray and computed tomography market in key regions?
• What technological developments are projected to have the maximum influence on the global spine X-ray and computed tomography market?
• Who are the leading players holding significant dominance in the global spine X-ray and computed tomography market?
• What are some of the growth opportunities which market players can capitalize on?
• What are the drivers and restraints for the global spine X-ray and computed Tomography market?
• Which region has the highest growth rate in the global spine X-ray and computed tomography market?
• Which are the fastest growing countries in terms of spine X-ray and computed tomography market?
• What are the key strategies being adopted by market players in the spine X-ray and computed tomography market?
• Which are the emerging companies in the global spine X-ray and computed tomography market?
Buy the report: Spine X-Ray and Computed Tomography (CT) Market – A Global and Regional Analysis: Focus on Applications, Product, End Users, and Country-Wise Analysis – Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2030