The global small launch vehicle market is estimated to reach $4,624.0 million in 2032, reveals the premium market intelligence study by Our Research Team. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 13.34% during the forecast period 2022-2032.
The use of small satellites for several applications such as Earth observation, communication, and space exploration is expected to drive the growth of the SLV market. It helps to provide dedicated access to space for future small spacecraft and missions and thus will transform and revolutionize the space sector. Several programs such as Airborne Launch Assist Space Access (ALASA) are organized for developing an affordable method for launching small satellites. In addition, with rigorous testing of new technologies and research and development work, ALASA is expected to introduce small launch systems to provide more reasonable, routine, and reliable access to space in less than $1 million per launch.
USP of the Report
• A dedicated section focusing on the futuristic trends adopted by key players operating in the global small launch vehicle (SLV) market
• Extensive competitive benchmarking of top 20 players (including SLV manufacturers and launch service providers) offering a holistic view of the global small launch vehicle (SLV) landscape
• Detailed qualitative and quantitative mapping of satellite launches and manufacturing from 2021-2032
• Qualitative and quantitative analysis of small launch vehicle (SLV) at the region and country-level granularity by application and product segments
According to Nilopal Ojha, Team Lead, Our Research Team, “The market potential of the small launch vehicle (SLV) is anticipated to propel due to the increasing demand for small satellites for various applications such as Earth observation, communication, navigation, and surveying. Emerging satellite manufacturers focus on building smaller satellites at a cheaper cost, resulting in an increase in the commercial application of satellites. Key market players are reducing their launch costs by adapting technology, such as 3D printing and the reusable first stage of launch vehicles, to facilitate the deployment of these satellites. This enables affordability and accessibility for smaller economies across the globe. Rideshare and dedicated provided by the launch service providers will further proliferate the small launch vehicle (SLV) market during the forecast period 2022-2032.”
The small launch vehicle market has been segmented based on end user (military and defense, academic, commercial, government, and non-profit organization), satellite mass (0-500 Kg and 501-2,200 Kg), platform type (land, air, sea, and balloon), propulsion type (solid, liquid, and hybrid), service type (pre-launch service, and post-launch service). The regions discussed in this report include North America (U.S. and Canada), Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Russia, and Rest-of-Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, and Rest-of-Asia-Pacific), and Rest-of-the-World.
Key Companies Operating in the Market
Players analyzed and profiled in the study involve small launch vehicle (SLV) manufacturers and launch service providers that capture a maximum share in the global small launch vehicle market. Moreover, a detailed competitive benchmarking of the players operating in the global small launch vehicle market has been done to help the reader understand how players stack against each other, presenting a clear market landscape. Additionally, comprehensive competitive strategies such as partnerships, agreements and collaborations, and mergers and acquisitions are expected to aid the reader in understanding the untapped revenue pockets in the market.
Some key players in the global small launch vehicle (SLV) market include Arianespace, Astra Space, Inc., Northrop Grumman, Rocket Lab USA, Inc., ABL Space Systems, Blue Origin, Firefly Aerospace Inc., China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation (CASC), and Interorbital Systems among others.
Key Questions Answered in the Report
• What are the futuristic trends in the global small launch vehicle market, and how is the market expected to change over the forecast years 2022-2032?
• What are the key drivers and challenges faced by the companies that are currently working in the small launch vehicle (SLV) market?
• How is the global small launch vehicle market expected to grow during the forecast period 2022-2032?
• What are the opportunities for the companies to expand their businesses in the global small launch vehicle (SLV) market?
• Which region is expected to be leading the global small launch vehicle (SLV) market by 2032?
• What are the key developmental strategies implemented by the key players to sustain in this highly competitive market?
• What is the current and future revenue scenario of the global small launch vehicle market?
Buy the report: Global Small Launch Vehicle (SLV) Market – A Comprehensive Launch Market Assessment: Focus on End User, Satellite Mass, Platform Type, Propulsion Type, Service Type, and Country – Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2032