According to a premium market intelligence report, titled “Global Thermal Interface Materials Market for 5G – A Global and Regional Market Analysis: 2021-2026”, the global thermal interface materials market for 5G is expected to create a market value opportunity of $908.9 million globally in 2026.
Global Thermal Interface Materials Market for 5G: Focus on Various Kinds of Thermal Interface Materials (Thermal Pads, Gels, Greases, Phase Change Materials, Taps, Graphite Sheets, and Gap Fillers) and Their Application Segments (2021-2026)
With the advent of 5G technology, a sufficient number of base stations are deployed in any area. These 5G base station units also generate significant demand for thermal management solutions. Radio units, baseband units, servers, and routers are the key locations that require constant monitoring of thermal management and uses thermal interface materials such as phase change materials, thermal pads, and thermal gels between heat sinks and heat radiating radio frequency (RF) and power components. Various unicorn companies of the 5G ecosystem are working on conducting research and development for 5G-enabled antennas to cater to the growing demand for 5G infrastructure across the globe.
“With the growth and development in 5G infrastructure and consumer electronics industry, thermal interface materials demand is simultaneously uplifting in terms of value generation. China is trumping the global thermal interface materials ecosystem, and other Asia-Pacific and Japan countries, such as South Korea, Taiwan, and Japan, are stimulating the rising demand for TIM. 5G smartphones are another key demand generating application segment of thermal interface materials. Thermal interface materials are used for various components in a smartphone, delivering the high power consuming 5G device’s smooth functioning. Several companies are developing TIMs for smartphone applications. Some of the key players involved in the market are Laird Technologies, Inc., Henkel Corporation, and Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.”
Who stands to gain from this report?
• Global thermal interface materials developing and manufacturing companies, who have traditionally been involved in the development and manufacturing of thermal interface materials for the electronics industry.
What can they find in this report?
• Market dynamics impacting the thermal interface materials industry, along with information on new technologies that thermal interface materials manufacturers are adopting.
• Detailed insights and information of key companies operating in this market, including growth strategies and product details.
What is the use of this report?
• In driving a successful growth strategy – Helps understand those markets where the demand for thermal interface materials is expected to rise.
• In driving a successful product strategy – Helps understand products that must be targeted if suppliers intend to capitalize on the thermal interface materials revolution.
• In driving a successful competitive strategy – Helps understand which players are the competition and how can they collaborate with leading players across various regions to expand the company’s footprint.
Some key questions answered in this report are:
• What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the global thermal interface materials market for 5G market?
• How are global material manufacturers and other players entering the market?
• What are the views of CXOs and senior management of the thermal interface materials companies operating in the space?
• Which thermal interface material for 5G is expected to be leading the market by 2026?
• What were the market values and pricing of the leading segments and subsegments of the market in 2020, and how is the market estimated to grow during the forecast period?
• How is the industry expected to evolve during the forecast period 2021-2026?
• How is the industry impacted by the COVID-19?
• What are the key patents filled by the companies?
• What are the key strategies that have been implemented by the key players to sustain in the competitive market?
This report is a good compilation of research on more than 30 players in the global thermal interface materials market. It draws upon the insights from in-depth interviews with key opinion leaders of leading companies, market experts, and vendors.
The report also profiles 15 manufacturers and key ecosystem participants in the global thermal interface materials market. Henkel Corporation, Laird Technologies, Inc., and Dow are some of the giant companies.