The global sky-based communication market value is projected to reach $394.79 billion by 2031,according to CRI’s new report. The study also highlights that the market value is set to witness a CAGR of 25.53% between 2021 and 2031.
The comprehensive study of the global sky-based communication market extensively covers the following:
• Competitive benchmarking
• Detailed sections focused on different types of applications, end users, platforms, and components
• Company profiling for more than 12 companies
• A detailed global and regional analysis, including the scrutiny of more than ten countries
Besides these parameters, the study also encompasses the market growth drivers, opportunities, market restraining factors, competition mapping, segmental analysis, and regional analysis.
This report indicates that the potential demand for enhanced communication services such as internet and broadband and intelligent transportation systems may influence the growth of the market.
The study highlights the various emerging opportunities such as the increasing number of satellites launches for communication, adoption of new technologies like IoT and AI in satellite communication, and competitive advantage of HAPS over conventional satellite and terrestrial-based systems, among others.
To gain a holistic view of the market, data from different segments of the market has been analyzed minutely. These segments include segregation on the basis of application, end user, platform, component, and region to compile an in-depth study.
Nilopal Ojha, Lead Analyst, states, “Space and communication sectors have witnessed numerous developments in the past years and have been catering to the rising market demand for sky-based communication. Satellites, UAVs, and high-altitude platforms (HAPS) are being utilized for communication purposes. With cost-effective technologies emerging in the sky-based communication area, it is anticipated that the demand for communication services may have significant growth.”
Key insights and data triangulation have been produced from in-depth interviews with leaders of the leading companies and market participants. The key market players in the global sky-based communication market include Airbus, AeroVironment, General Dynamics, Honeywell International, Hughes Network Systems, Intelsat, Iridium Communications, Lockheed Martin, Cobham, SpaceX, OneWeb, Satcom Global, SKY Perfect JSAT Corporation, SES S.A. Thales, World View Inc., and Zero 2 Infinity, among others.
The study also offers strategic recommendations that can help organizations in tracking various products, trends, and technologies that are changing the dynamics of the market. The recommendations also offer bespoke research services to help organizations meet their objectives.
Who should buy this report?
• Manufacturers and suppliers of sky-based communication platforms
• Companies that are focused on developing and providing communication services
• Emerging startups that are looking into communication services
• Private investors that are interested in entering the sky-based communication industry
• Component providers of satellites, UAVs, and HAPS, among others
How can market intelligence on sky-based communication add value to an organization’s decision-making process?
• Help in analyzing technological substitutes and future trends.
• Aid in targeting a segment for product launch.
• Help in making the strategies required for the market.
• Help in understanding the geographical scenario of the market.
• Aid in analyzing the competitors’ strengths and weaknesses.
• Assist in exploring new products.
Insightful Questions Covered to Enable Companies to take Strategic Decisions
• What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the global sky-based communication market?
• What is the scope in the market for new OEMs and other players to enter?
• What are the driving and challenging factors and attributing to the growth of the global sky-based communication market?
• Which platform is expected to be leading the global sky-based communication market by 2031?
• What was the market value of the regions in the global sky-based communication market in 2020, and how is the market estimated to grow during the forecast period 2021-2031?
• How is the industry expected to evolve during the forecast period 2021-2031?
• What are the key developmental strategies that are implemented by the key players to sustain the competitive market?