CRI Report has released a report titled “GIS Software in Agriculture Market – Analysis of Market Size, Share & Trends for 2019 – 2020 and Forecasts to 2030” which is anticipated to reach USD 14.8 billion by 2030. According to a study by CRI Report, the market is anticipated to portray a CAGR of 13.96% between 2020 and 2030. According to the report, The main driving forces behind the growth of precise agriculture include increased agricultural mechanisms in developing countries, rising labor costs as a result of a lack of skilled labor, increased pressure for food supplies in the world as a result of increasing population, significant savings on smart farming techniques and government initiatives to adopt advanced agricultural technology. The increasing need for an optimal crop production with scarce funds gives it tremendous popularity among farmers.
The market report on global GIS Software in the Agriculture market includes in-depth insights as:
- The estimated value of the market was USD 9.3 billion in the year 2020.
- Region-wise, the market in Asia Pacific, which held the largest market share of XX.X% in the year 2020, emerged as a key market for GIS Software in Agriculture Market.
- Based on end-user, agriculture emerged as a key segment in the global GIS Software in Agriculture Market.
- Based on component, software emerged as a key segment in the global GIS Software in Agriculture Market
- Key players are likely to focus on product innovations and expansion through mergers to retain their positions in developed markets.
“The main driving force behind the growth is that many policymakers are increasingly worried about the world population’s rising food insecurity. The growing degree of urbanization also raises concerns about the availability of agricultural work and land. Technologies like GIS software can therefore be used to maximize farm resource use to meet the increasing demand for food. Factories such as an increase in the adoption rate of technologies in agriculture and increased governments initiatives globally are driving GIS software in agricultural market development.”, said a lead analyst at CRI Report.
Often the geographical information system is called the “geological information system.” The space information system is unique and very significant. It is a technological device that regulates, stores, calculates, analyses, displays and explains geographically related data distribution across the globe or part of the surface, assisted by computer hardware and software systems, including the atmosphere.
Global GIS Software in Agriculture market is segmented by component into hardware, which is further divided into (GIS Collector, Total Station, LiDAR), Software, Services. Due to the growing use of GIS in urban planning, catastrophe management, transportation management, and smart city growth, the demand for GIS software is anticipated to accelerate significantly during the forecast period. The inclusion of CRM and enterprise resource planning (ERP) has expanded the use of GIS for business intelligence and marketing. GIS analytics software is anticipated to have significant potential to grow the software GIS market during the forecast period with the emergence of cloud computing and artificial intelligence.
Key Players in the Market
- Some of the key players operating in the global GIS Software in the Agriculture market are Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc. (Esri) (US), Hexagon AB (Sweden), Pitney Bowes Inc. (US), Autodesk Inc. (US), Trimble Inc. (US), Topcon Corporation (Japan), Hi-Target Surveying Instrument Co. Ltd. (China), Bentley Systems Inc. (US), Caliper Corporation (US), Computer-Aided Development Corporation Ltd. (Cadcorp) (UK), SuperMap Software Co. (China), Harris Corporation (US), and Maxar Technologies Inc. (US), Other Prominent Players
Get Valuable Insights into Global GIS Software in Agriculture Market
In the new report, CRI Report thrives to present an unbiased analysis of the global GIS Software in the Agriculture market that covers the historical demand data as well as the forecast figures for the period, i.e., 2021-2030. The study includes compelling insights into growth that is witnessed in the market. The market is segmented by end-user into Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Architecture, Engineering, and Construction, Transportation, Utilities, Mining, Government, Healthcare, Retail, and Others (Marine, Education, and Forestry). By component into Hardware, which is further divided into (GIS Collector, Total Station, LiDAR), Software, Services. Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East, and Africa.