The premium market intelligence report published by Our Research Team under the title Global Human Identification Market highlights that the market is projected to reach $6,435.6 million by 2032 from $1,385.8 million in 2021. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 14.77% during the forecast period 2022-2032.
The study defines human identification as an approach to determine forensic applications, paternity testing, disaster victim identification, and other applications. Forensics and paternity platforms enable various methods for the analysis of samples, for instance, blood, semen, genital sample, and hair. The samples vary greatly with respect to source, DNA quality, carrier matrix, presence of inhibitors and sample age, and DNA quality and quantity. The validation of new methods or equipment is an integral part of any molecular forensic system. Variations in the sequencing methods differ by obtaining the DNA or RNA samples and data analysis options that are used to analyze the results.
In the comprehensive study of human identification, Our Research Team extensively covers the following:
• Market numbers on micro-segments influencing the market
• Market share analysis for more than 15 companies
• Application analysis of the human identification market in various countries
Who should buy this report?
• Human identification kits manufacturers planning to invest in one of the large established markets
• Companies involved in the ecosystem of human identification services
• Companies in the forensic testing and paternity testing market
• End-User involved in Using kits and services regimens for forensic testing and paternity testing
The premium market intelligence by Our Research Team also highlights the opportunities existing in the market, including products and service providers. The study is majorly centered on the sub-segments and micro-segments of the different human identification products in the market.
According to Nitish Kumar, Principal Analyst, Our Research Team, “North America is the leading contributor in the global human identification market. It contributed approximately 53.23% to the North American market value in 2021. This region is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 15.07% during the forecast period 2022-2032 and will continue dominating the market in 2032.”
Data from different market segments have been analyzed minutely to gain a holistic view of the market. These segments include offering, technology, application, end-user, and region. Each of these segments is further categorized into sub-segments and micro-segments to compile an in-depth study.
Key insights are drawn from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of more than 15 leading companies, market participants, and vendors. Key players profiled in the report include Abbott., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Eurofins Scientific, Promega Corporation, Illumina, Inc., Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, PerkinElmer Inc., QIAGEN N.V., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Verogen, Inc., NMS Labs, AUTOGEN INC., GENETEK BIOPHARMA GmbH, and SecuriGene Technologies Inc.
The study also offers strategic recommendations that can help organizations track various products, trends, and applications changing the market dynamics. The recommendations by Our Research Team also offer bespoke research services to help organizations meet their objectives.
Insightful Questions Covered to Enable Companies to take Strategic Decisions
• What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the human identification market?
• What are the key development strategies that are implemented by the major players to sustain in the competitive market?
• Which is the dominant product type developed by the leading and emerging players in the human identification market?
• What are the key technologies that have been used by leading players in the human identification market for the development of diagnostic and research solutions for detecting crime and sexual assault cases?
• Which companies are anticipated to be highly disruptive in the future, and why?
• Considering next-generation sequencing (NGS), what is the most important factor among price, sensitivity, and turnaround time, to increase the adoption of NGS-based human identification in the near future?
• From the end users’ point of view, does efficiency or convenience hold the key to driving the global human identification market?
Buy the report: Human Identification – A Global and Regional Analysis: Focus on Offering, Technology, Application, End User, and Region – Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2032