The “Global Surgical Robotics Market – Analysis and Forecast: 2021-2031,” is projected to reach $16.77 billion by 2031,according to CRI’s new report. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 10.2% during the forecast period 2021-2031.
Global Surgical Robotics Market: Focus on Vendor Analysis, Key Enabling Technologies, Emerging Platforms in Pipeline, 26 Company Profiles, and 45 Countries Data & Cross Segmentation – Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2031
The comprehensive study of global surgical robotics market extensively covers the following:
• Market numbers on the segments that are influencing the market
• More than 80 products present in the market
• Over 70 companies were evaluated
• Detailed market share analysis of each product type
• Detailed analysis of the market potential on regional and cross segmentation in country-level analysis
• Detailed assessment of vendors, unit sold, and installed base of surgical system
Besides these parameters, the study also encompasses the market growth drivers, opportunities, market restraining factors, trends, competition mapping, segmental analysis of each product type, application, end-user.
The market intelligence additionally throws a spotlight on the key industry trends that have a humungous influence in shaping the industry going forward. Some of these trends include the collaboration of the leading manufacturers with the emerging players and research institutions in the surgical robotics market to leverage their expertise, exploration of new applications, and several other key trends.
The healthcare landscape is changing immensely to keep up or to improve high-quality care by bringing down the expenses (cost). The variables, for example, the rising geriatric population on a worldwide level as well as different care standards between developed and developing economies, are posing a challenge to reconcile these issues. The minimally invasive surgery within the healthcare sector holds gigantic potential as it is considered as the best treatment alternative for open surgery.
These machines are extraordinarily structured to reach in areas where a normal specialist can’t access without making a large incision. As the innovation advances prompting exponential development in robotic-assisted surgical procedures, medical centers will deliver high-quality care options by offering efficient and precise surgical procedures, with less patient discomfort. From patient perspective, quicker recuperation time, reduced risk of infection, shorter hospital length of stay, and small incisions or scars are the significant advancement in surgical robotics.
The global surgical robotics market saw rapid development since the first product introduced in the market. The growth is expected to be mainly attributed to primary drivers in this market, comprising elevating geriatric population, rising healthcare spending, increasing cases of chronic disorders, and expanding support from governments, among others. The market is expected to grow at a significant growth rate due to the opportunities, such as a massive scope for phenomenal profits through venturous investments, integrative industry-academia collaboration, and novel surgical applications, which lie within its domain. Notwithstanding, there a noteworthy number of restraints, including a shortage of skilled professionals, and the high cost of surgical robotic systems and its associated surgical procedures.
According to Aditya Singh, Senior Analyst, “The overall surgical robotics market has witnessed an increased influx of surgical robotics start-ups, nearly 65+ companies engaged in this market. The emerging players are trying to identify niche surgical applications for indication of use, moving their technological direction away from “me too” surgical platforms. The market in anticipated to grow double-digit rate during the forecast period, with the anticipated regulatory clearances of surgical robotics platforms in the future. Also, manufacturers are focused on developing advanced technological platforms such as long distance teleoperated systems, miniaturized systems, and autonomous systems to gain traction in the market.”
This report is a meticulous compilation of research on more than +65 players in the market ecosystem and draws upon insights from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders in the market. The report also profiles 26 companies including several key players, such as Asensus Surgical, Inc., avatera medical GmbH, CMR Surgical Limited, Corin Group, Curexo, Inc., Globus Medical, Inc., Intuitive Surgical, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Medicaroid Corporation, Medrobotics Corporation, Medtronic plc, meerecompany, Inc., Monteris Medical Corporation, Neocis, Inc., PROCEPT BioRobotics Corporation, Renishaw plc, Siemens Healthineers AG, Smith & Nephew plc, Stereotaxis, Inc., Stryker Corporation, THINK Surgical, Inc., Titan Medical, Inc., Venus Concept, Inc., Vicarious Surgical, Inc., Virtual Incision Corporation, and Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
The study also offers strategic recommendations that can help organizations in tracking various products, trends, and technologies that are changing the dynamics of the market. The recommendations also offer bespoke research services to help organizations meet their objectives.
Who should buy the report?
• Manufacturers of surgical robotics
• Investors and suppliers in healthcare domain
How can market intelligence on surgical robotics add value to an organization’s decision-making process?
• Aid in product development
• Help in targeting a segment for launching a new product
• Offer go to market strategies
• Support in diversifying the product portfolio basis application
• Aid in understanding the end-user requirement
• Assist in exploring the newer application
• Support in analyzing the competitors’ funding scenario
Insightful Questions Covered to Enable Companies take Strategic Decisions
• What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global surgical robotics market?
• What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the surgical robotics industry?
• What was the market value of the leading segments of the global surgical robotics market in 2020?
• What are the influencing factors that may affect the market share of the key players?
• How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2021-2031?
• What are the key developmental strategies which are implemented by the key players to sustain in the competitive market?
• What is the current market share of each of the companies in the global surgical robotics market and what will be their contributions in 2030?
• What is the growth potential of surgical robotics in each region, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest-of-the-World?
• What are the key regulatory implications in developed and developing regions for surgical robotics?
• What was the total installed base and unit sold by country in 2020?