The global reproductive genetics market is projected to reach $12,930 million by 2030,according to CRI’s new report. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 12.38% during the period between 2021 and 2030.
The comprehensive study of global reproductive genetics market extensively covers the following:
• Market numbers on micro-segments that are influencing the market
• More than 100 products present in the market
• Market share analysis for more than 10 key players
• Detailed global and regional market share analysis including the scrutiny of more than 15 countries
• Study of data of more than 15 companies
This report indicates that the declining cost of genetic sequencing technologies, increasing awareness and acceptance for genetic testing and screening, rising emphasis on early detection and prevention, and rising maternal age leading to pregnancy complications are fueling the growth of the market.
The study highlights the various emerging opportunities, such as shifting of reimbursement policies toward enhanced genetic testing coverage, rising funding and innovations, and increasing consumer demand that can be leveraged by players operating in the market.
Additionally, the market intelligence throws a spotlight on the key industry restraints that have an influence on the industry that is moving forward.
In order to gain a holistic view of the market, data from different segments of the market has been analyzed minutely. These segments analyze the types of products offered, technologies used, procedures used, applications, and region. The product analysis of the global market includes data analysis on a wider level. The study is majorly centered on the regional and country-level segments.
To emphasize the dominance of the pre-implantation segment over the carrier screening segment under the procedure type category of global reproductive genetics market in 2020 and 2030, Nitish Kumar Singh, Principal Analyst, states, “The reason for market growth and the dominance of pre-implantation segment can be attributed to the rise in the number of genetic tests available and its widespread use owing to the increasing awareness in high income based countries within the reproductive genetics market. It is anticipated that the rise in the maternal age for bearing the first child is expected to be another reason for the segment to witness significant growth in the coming years.”
Key insights have been drawn from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of more than 20 leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The key players profiled in the report include Agilent Technologies, Inc., BGI, CENTOGENE AG, Fulgent Genetics, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Igenomix, Illumina, Inc., Invitae Corporation, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, PerkinElmer, Inc., Myriad Genetics, Inc., OPKO Health, Inc., Quest Diagnostics, QIAGEN N.V., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
The study also offers strategic recommendations that can help organizations in tracking various products, trends, and technologies that are changing the dynamics of the market. The recommendations also offer bespoke research services to help organizations meet their objectives.
Who should buy this report?
• Manufacturers of reproductive genetics-based instruments, kits, assays, and consumables
• Companies in services market of carrier screening, pre-natal testing, and preimplantation testing
How can the market intelligence on global reproductive genetics market add value to an organization’s decision-making process?
• Aids in product development
• Helps in targeting a segment for launching a new product
• Offers go-to-market strategies for the different source types
• Supports in diversifying the product portfolio basis risk and progression of technology
• Helps in analyzing technological substitutes and compare the specifications
• Offers tailor-made solutions based on the throughput of different labs
• Assists in exploring newer applications
• Supports in analyzing the competitor’s strategic developments
Insightful Questions Covered to Enable Companies take Strategic Decisions
• What are the most common genetic causes of genetic defects at birth globally?
• What are the emerging technologies that can take over the current technologies for genetic testing within the global reproductive genetics market?
• How are the key market players performing research investments in the respective market?
• What are the major strategies opted by the key players for advancing in the global reproductive genetics market?
• What are the regulations pertaining to the reproductive genetics market among different regions and their impact on the respective market?
• What are the initiatives implemented by different government bodies regulating the development and commercialization of reproductive genetic tests and associated platforms?
• How has COVID-19 impacted the global reproductive genetics market?
• How will the urgency of the pandemic influence the global reproductive genetics market?
• What are the leading companies dominating the global reproductive genetics market?
• What is the reimbursement scenario of the tests offered in the global reproductive genetics market?
• Based on the procedure type, which global reproductive genetics market procedure type is anticipated to witness a massive rise in demand in the forecast period 2021-2030?
• How is each segment of the global reproductive genetics market expected to grow during the forecast period, and what is the revenue expected to be generated by each of the segments by the end of 2030?
• How is the global reproductive genetics industry anticipated to evolve during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• What are the leading trends and consumer preferences witnessed in the global reproductive genetics market?