The global precision psychiatry market is projected to reach $1.72 billion by 2026, according to CRI’s new report. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 17.26% during the period 2021-2026.
Global Precision Psychiatry Market: Focus on Product Type, Biomarker, Sample, Technology, Applications, End Users, Country Data (15 Countries), and Competitive Landscape – Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2026
The comprehensive study of the global precision psychiatry market extensively covers the following:
• Market numbers on micro-segments that are influencing the market
• More than 150 products present in the market
• Over 25 brands were evaluated
• Market share analysis for more than 20 product categories
• End-user preference data for over 50 end users
• Detailed global and regional market share analysis including the scrutiny of more than 15 countries
• Study of data of more than 30 companies
Besides these parameters, the study also encompasses the market growth drivers, opportunities, market restraining factors, competition mapping, segmental analysis, and a visual dashboard of 200+ products.
This report indicates that the decreasing cost of sequencing, increasing adoption of inorganic growth strategies in the market, and global increase in mental health burden are fueling the growth of the global precision psychiatry market.
The market intelligence additionally throws a spotlight on the opportunities existing in the market, such as increased use of precision diagnostics for drug development by pharmaceutical and companion diagnostics companies and massive scope for adoption of NGS-based genetic tests in emerging markets.
To gain a holistic view of the market, data from different segments of the market has been analyzed minutely. These segments include product type, biomarker, sample, technology, applications, end users, and regions. The biomarker, technology, application, and region segments have been further sub-segmented to offer an in-depth analysis of the global precision psychiatry market.
The product and ecosystem analysis of the global market include data analysis on the satisfaction level of different pricing analysis of preferred precision psychiatry products and services. Pertaining to the market segmentation, the product segment is segmented into products and services. The biomarker segment has been segregated into genetic biomarkers and protein biomarkers. The sample type segment is categorized into blood-based and non-blood samples. The technology segment has been broadly segmented into sequencing, polymerase chain reaction (PCR), microarray, immunoassay, liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry (LC-MS), and other technologies. The application segment has been segmented into Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, autism, depression, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and other applications. Furthermore, the end user segment has been further segmented into hospitals and diagnostic laboratories, academic and research institutions, and other end users.
Key insights are drawn from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of more than 15 leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The key players profiled in the report include Illumina, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., QIAGEN N.V., Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, ARUP Laboratories, Invitae Corporation, OPKO Health, Inc., Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, CENTOGENE N.V., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Myriad Genetics, Inc., Konica Minolta, Inc., Fulgent Genetics, and PreventionGenetics.
The study also offers strategic recommendations that can help organizations in tracking various products and trends that are changing the dynamics of the market. The recommendations also offer bespoke research services to help organizations meet their objectives.
Who should buy this report?
• Manufacturers and service providers who are involved in the development and commercialization of precision psychiatry solutions
• Emerging companies in the field of precision psychiatry to assess the market situation
How can market intelligence on Precision Psychiatry add value to an organization’s decision-making process?
• Aid in product and service development
• Help in targeting a segment for launching new products and services
• Offer go-to market access strategies
• Support in diversifying the product portfolio basis risk and progression of underlying technologies
• Help in analyzing specifications
• Aid in understanding the end-user landscape
• Gain holistic views pertaining to the regions and understand the market potential of the countries.
• Support in analyzing the competitive landscape to gain an understanding of the business strategies incorporated by the companies
Insightful Questions Covered to Enable Companies to take Strategic Decisions
• How is precision psychiatry revolutionizing the field of mental health diagnostics?
• What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global precision psychiatry market?
• What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the global precision psychiatry market?
• How is the COVID-19 pandemic impacting the global precision psychiatry landscape?
• What are the key development strategies that are being implemented by the major players in order to sustain in the competitive market?
• What are the key regulatory implications in developed and developing regions pertaining to precision psychiatry?
• What are the potential entry barriers, which are expected to be faced by the companies willing to enter in a particular region?
• How is each segment of the market expected to grow during the forecast period from 2021 to 2026 and what is the anticipated revenue to be generated by each of the segments? Following are the segments:
o Product Type (Products and Services)
o Sample (Blood-Based and Non-Blood-Based)
o Biomarker (Genetic Biomarkers and Protein)
o Technology (Sequencing, PCR, Microarray, Immunoassay, LC/MS, and Others)
o Application (Parkinson’s Disease, Autism, Alzheimer’s Disease, Depression, Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder, and Others)
o End User (Hospitals and Diagnostic Laboratories, Academic and Research Institutions, and Others)
o Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest-of-the-World)
• What are the growth opportunities for the companies in the region of their operation?
• Who are the leading players with significant offerings in the global precision psychiatry market?
• Which companies are anticipated to be highly disruptive in the future, and why?
• What are the current unmet needs that are being faced in the global precision psychiatry market?