The global ophthalmic drug delivery devices market is projected to reach $537.8 million by 2030, reveals the premium market intelligence study by CRI Report. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 6.17% during the period 2021-2030.
The comprehensive study of the global ophthalmic drug delivery devices market by CRI Report extensively covers the following:
• Market numbers on various ophthalmic drug delivery devices, formulations, sales channels, and end users
• More than 100 products present in the market
• Market share analysis for ophthalmic drug delivery devices
• Detailed global and regional market share analysis, including the scrutiny of 21 countries
• Study of data of more than 30 companies
Global Cell and Gene Therapy Drug Delivery Devices Market: Focus on Product Type, Commercialized Drug Delivery Devices, Country Data (16 Countries), and Competitive Landscape – Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2030
Ocular or ophthalmic conditions have become one of the primary concerns in the global healthcare ecosystem. For instance, according to the World Health Organization (WHO)’s World Report on Vision report, published in October 2019, approximately 2.2 billion people suffer from some form of vision condition around the world. Furthermore, out of the 2.2 billion people impacted, 1 billion people suffer from a preventable or undiagnosed form of impairment. Moreover, the prevalence of ocular disorders is rising unequally, with low- and mid-income countries being adversely impacted. The integration of technology in ophthalmic drug delivery is projected to increase medication adherence and ensure sustained drug delivery. Furthermore, key players in the market comprise key medical device companies and emerging players. The emerging players are focusing on the development of advanced ophthalmic drug delivery devices.
However, owing to the COVID-19 pandemic, the market’s growth declined in 2020. The shutdown of elective procedures and disruption in supply chains were the major factors for the market decline. However, the market is expected to normalize from 2021 as the surgeries resume.
Also, the global ophthalmic drug delivery devices market is expected to be influenced by various trends such as sustained drug delivery, connected devices for medication adherence, small molecules for drug delivery, and liquid sprays.
Key Companies Operating in the Market
Leading companies, market participants, and vendors operating in the market include Aero Pump GmbH, AptarGroup, Inc., Bausch Health Companies Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Gaplast GmbH, Gerresheimer AG, Jotteq Inc., Nemera, Nipro Corporation, Ocular Therapeutix, Inc., Owen Mumford, Silgan Holdings Inc., Terumo Corporation, West Pharmaceuticals Services, Inc., Kedalion Therapeutics, Inc., Re-Vana Therapeutics, Inc., Biocorp, and Ocumedic, Inc.
Who should buy this report?
• Ophthalmic Drug Delivery Devices Manufacturers (emerging and established)
• Technology/non-healthcare companies planning to enter the ophthalmic drug delivery devices market through a platform, mobile application, or smart device
How can market intelligence on ophthalmic drug delivery devices market add value to your business’s decision-making process?
• Aid in product development
• Aid in understanding the pricing scenario of the products
• Aid in understanding the regulatory scenario of the market in different regions
• Aid in understanding the patent trend of the market
• Help in targeting a segment for launching a new product
• Aid in understanding the market potential of different technologies
• Aid in understanding the end user requirement
• Support in analyzing the market opportunities
• Insights on the key companies in the market
Scope of the Global Ophthalmic Drug Delivery Devices Market Report:
The scope of the global ophthalmic drug delivery devices market is as follows:
• Devices: The report considers various devices used for ophthalmic drug delivery. These include pre-filled syringes, multidose eyedroppers, contact lenses, add-on devices, mist sprayers, squeeze dispensers, and other devices such as ocular inserts and tubes, etc.
• Moreover, vision correctness devices (contact lenses and spectacles, etc.), packaging material (vials and cartridges, etc.), syringe accessories and safety devices (seals and needles, etc.), eye masks, injector systems, custom-made ophthalmic drug delivery devices, drug delivery wearables (patches, etc.), drug delivery training solutions, and surgical equipment have not been considered in the scope of the report.
Key Questions Answered:
• What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global ophthalmic drug delivery devices market?
• What are the key technological trends influencing the global ophthalmic drug delivery devices market, and what is their potential in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What are the key regulations impacting the global ophthalmic drug delivery devices market?
• Who are the key players in the global ophthalmic drug delivery devices market?
• Which key strategy was most extensively used in the global ophthalmic drug delivery devices market?
• What are the key factors influencing the growth of the global ophthalmic drug delivery devices market? What are the major opportunity areas for the companies operating in the market?
• Which product sub-category is projected to witness accelerated growth in the global ophthalmic drug delivery devices market during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• Which formulation type is projected to hold the largest share in the global ophthalmic drug delivery devices market during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• What are the major sales channels in the global ophthalmic drug delivery devices market, and what is their growth potential during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• Who are the key end users, and what is their respective share in the global ophthalmic drug delivery devices market?
• What are the major key findings for the global ophthalmic drug delivery devices market across various regions?