The global nutrigenomics market is projected to reach $5,170.6 million by 2031, reveals the premium market intelligence study by CRI Report. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 17.26% during the forecast period 2021-2031.
The comprehensive study of the global nutrigenomics market by CRI Report extensively covers the following:
• Market numbers on micro-segments that are influencing the market
• More than 100 products present in the market
• Market share analysis for more than ten key players
• Detailed global and regional market share analysis, including the scrutiny of more than 15 countries
• Study of data of more than 15 companies
CRI Report study indicates that insufficient application-based research in nutrigenomics, low awareness and acceptance for nutrigenomic testing, rising advancements of genomic technology are fueling the growth of the market.
The study highlights the various emerging opportunities, such as the rise of next-generation probiotics, increasing industry and academia collaboration, and the scope of profit through venturous investments that can be leveraged by players operating in the market.
The market intelligence by CRI Report additionally throws a spotlight on the key industry restraints that have an influence on the industry going forward.
To gain a holistic view of the market, data from different segments of the market has been analyzed minutely. These segments include applications, by type, and region. The type segment has been further bifurcated into service (nutrigenomic genetic testing) and product (dietary usage). The product analysis of the global market includes data analysis on the satisfaction level. The study is majorly centered on the regional and country-level segments.
To emphasize the dominance of the preimplantation segment over the carrier screening segment under the application category of the nutrigenomics market in 2020 and 2031, Nitish Kumar Singh, Principal Analyst – CRI Report, states, “The nutrigenomics market has undergone a transition post-COVID-19 due to the increase in the research studies depicting the role of probiotics and prebiotics in modulating our immune responses as an ultimate effect of the genome-diet interaction under the concept of extended nutrigenomics. Hence, the demand for such products has also increased with the increasing consciousness regarding health.”
Key insights have been drawn from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of more than 20 leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The key players profiled in the report include BioGaia AB, DowDuPont Inc, Ingredion Incorporated, Yakult Honsha Co., Ltd., Koninklijke DSM N.V., Probi AB, Gardens of Life, LLC, MedGenome, Nutrigenomix, Jarrow Formulas Inc., geneOmbio, GX Sciences, DNAfit, and XCODE Life.
The study also offers strategic recommendations that can help organizations in tracking various products, trends, and technologies that are changing the dynamics of the market. The recommendations by CRI Report also offer bespoke research services to help organizations meet their objectives.
Who should buy this report?
How can the market intelligence on nutrigenomics market add value to an organization’s decision-making process?
• Aids in product development
• Helps in targeting a segment for launching a new product
• Offers go-to-market strategies for the different source type
• Supports in diversifying the product portfolio basis risk and progression of technology
• Assists in exploring newer applications
• Supports in analyzing the competitors’ strategic developments
Insightful Questions Covered to Enable Companies take Strategic Decisions
• What are the most common genetic conditions that have a significant role of nutrition metabolism?
• What emerging trends are being followed by the companies in the global nutrigenomics market?
• How are the key market players performing research investments in the respective market?
• What are the major strategies opted by the key players for advancing in the global nutrigenomics market?
• What are the regulations pertaining to the global nutrigenomics market among different regions and their impact on respective markets?
• What are the initiatives implemented by different government bodies regulating the development and commercialization of nutrigenomic tests and associated platforms?
• How has COVID-19 impacted the global nutrigenomics market?
• How will the urgency of the pandemic influence the global nutrigenomics market?
• Which are the leading companies dominating the global nutrigenomics market?
• What is the reimbursement scenario of the tests offered in the global nutrigenomics market?
• Based on the application type, which global nutrigenomics market application is anticipated to witness a massive rise in demand during the forecast period 2021-2031?
• How is each segment of the global nutrigenomics market expected to grow during the forecast period, and what revenue is expected to be generated by each of the segments by the end of 2031?
• How is the global nutrigenomics industry anticipated to evolve during the forecast period 2021-2031?
• What are the leading trends and consumer preferences witnessed in the global nutrigenomics market?