The global nucleic acid therapeutics CDMO market is projected to reach $4,463.7 million by 2030, reveals the premium market intelligence study by CRI Report. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 11.09% during the period 2021 and 2030.
The comprehensive study of the global nucleic acid therapeutics CDMO market by CRI Report extensively covers the following:
• Market numbers on micro-segments that are influencing the market
• More than 250 products present in the market
• Over 25 brands evaluated
• Market share analysis for more than 10 companies
• End-user preference data for over 50 end users
• Detailed global and regional market share analysis, including the scrutiny of more than 20 countries
• Study of data of more than 30 companies
Besides these parameters, the study also encompasses the market growth drivers, opportunities, market restraining factors, competition mapping, segmental analysis, and a visual dashboard of 250+ products.
CRI Report study indicates that the accelerating shift of the pharmaceutical market toward innovative biologic and cell and gene therapy products, reduction in the overall cost of manufacturing cost at CDMOs, rising approvals of nucleic acid therapeutics, growth in developing countries, among others, are fueling the growth of the market.
The study highlights various emerging opportunities, such as growth in emerging nations, increasing outsourcing trend among pharmaceutical companies, accelerating research and development along with technology and growth in developing countries that can be leveraged by players operating in the market.
To gain a holistic view of the market, data from different segments of the market has been analyzed minutely. These segments include end user and pricing analysis, types of products offered, technologies used, sources used, applications, and regions. Each of these segments is further categorized into sub-segments and micro-segments to compile an in-depth study.
The end user of the global market includes data analysis on the satisfaction level of different demands. The study is majorly centered on the sub-segments and micro-segments of the different product and technology-based markets, such as micro-scale nucleic acid therapies.
To emphasize the dominance of the solid-phase oligonucleotide synthesis (SPOS) methods over the liquid-phase oligonucleotide synthesis (LPOS)-based methods segment under the technology category of nucleic acid therapeutics CDMO market in 2020 and 2030, Nitish Kumar Singh, Lead Analyst – CRI Report, states, “The reason for market growth and the dominance of solid-phase oligonucleotide synthesis (SPOS) segment can be attributed to the prevalent chemical synthesis type and its widespread advantage over other synthesis methods related to the nucleic acid therapies manufacturing. It is anticipated that the consistent improvement and advancements in the existing SPOS method will be another reason for the segment to witness significant growth in the coming years.”
Key insights are drawn from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of more than 20 leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The key players profiled in the report include Agilent Technologies, Inc., Ajinomoto Co. Inc., Bachem Holding AG, Biospring GmbH, Corden Pharma International, Danaher Corporation, Guangzhou Ruibo Biotechnology Co., Ltd., KNC Laboratories Co., Ltd., LGC Limited, Merck KGaA, Nippon Shokubai Co., Ltd., Nitto Denko Avecia Inc., QIAGEN N.V., ST Pharm Co Ltd, Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd., Syngene International Limited, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Wuxi AppTec, and Yamasa Corporation
The study also offers strategic recommendations that can help organizations in tracking various products, trends, and technologies that are changing the dynamics of the market. The recommendations by CRI Report also offer bespoke research services to help organizations meet their objectives.
the treatment paradigm of several life-threatening diseases through advanced the rapies is anticipated to boost market growth at a significant CAGR of ~16.9% during the forecast period of 2021 to 2027 :
Who should buy this report?
• Manufacturers of cell and gene therapies
• Research organizations
• Diagnostic Companies incorporating the usage of nucleic acids
• Companies in services market of nucleic acid isolation and purification
How can market intelligence on nucleic acid therapeutics CDMO market add value to an organization’s decision-making process?
• Aids in product development
• Helps in targeting a segment for launching a new product
• Offers go to market strategies for the different source type
• Supports in diversifying the product portfolio basis risk and progression of technology
• Helps in analyzing technological substitutes and compare the specification
• Offers tailor-made solutions based on the throughput of different labs
• Aids in understanding the end-user requirement
• Assists in exploring the newer application
• Supports in analyzing the competitors’ funding scenario
Insightful Questions Covered to Enable Companies take Strategic Decisions
• What are the different types of nucleic acid therapies available in the global nucleic acid therapeutics CDMO market?
• What are the key development strategies implemented by the key players to stand out in this global nucleic acid therapeutics CDMO market?
• What are the manufacturing locations of the key companies within the global nucleic acid therapeutics CDMO market?
• What are the various manufacturing technologies within the global nucleic acid therapeutics CDMO market?
• How have the strategic collaborations among the key players provided a push to product development within the global nucleic acid therapeutics CDMO market?
• Which are the leading companies that are dominating the global nucleic acid therapeutics CDMO market?
• Based on the product type, which therapy in the global nucleic acid therapeutics CDMO market is anticipated to witness a massive rise in demand during the forecast period?
• How is each segment of the global nucleic acid therapeutics CDMO market expected to grow during the forecast period, and what revenue is expected to be generated by each of these segments by the end of 2030?