The global non-invasive liquid biopsy market is projected to reach $9.47 billion by 2031, reveals the premium market intelligence study by CRI Report. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 20.38% during the period between 2021 and 2031.
The comprehensive study of the global non-invasive liquid biopsy market by CRI Report extensively covers the following:
• Market numbers on micro-segments that are influencing the market
• More than 50 products present in the market
• Evaluation of over 20 brands
• Market share analysis for more than 15 product categories
• End-user preference data for over 20 end users
• Detailed global and regional market share analysis, including the scrutiny of more than 16 countries
• Study of data of more than 20 companies
Global Non-Invasive Liquid Biopsy Market: Focus on Offering, Sample, Application, Technology, End Users, Country Data (16 Countries), and Competitive Landscape – Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2031
Besides these parameters, the study also encompasses the market growth drivers, opportunities, market restraining factors, competition mapping, segmental analysis, and a visual dashboard of 40+ products.
CRI Report study indicates that the global increase in cancer prevalence, increasing government funding for healthcare, rise in patient preference for non-invasive cancer diagnosis, and growing prominence of precision medicine in the oncology ecosystem are fueling the growth of the global non-invasive liquid biopsy market.
The market intelligence by CRI Report additionally throws a spotlight on the opportunities existing in the market, such as the amalgamation of artificial intelligence (AI) with non-invasive liquid biopsy and massive scope for the adoption of non-invasive liquid biopsy tests in the emerging markets.
To gain a holistic view of the market, data from different segments of the market has been analyzed minutely. These segments include offering, sample, applications, technology, end user, and region. The offering, technology, and the region segment have been further sub-segmented to offer an in-depth analysis of the global non-invasive liquid biopsy market.
The product and ecosystem analysis of the global market include data analysis on the satisfaction level of different pricing analyses of preferred non-invasive liquid biopsy products and services. Pertaining to the market segmentation, the offering segment has been segmented into products and services. The product sub-segment under offering includes kits and assays. The sample segment of the market has been classified into stool, urine, saliva, and other samples.
The technology segment has been broadly segmented into polymerase chain reaction (PCR), sequencing, microarray, and other technologies. The PCR sub-segment has been further segmented into real-time PCR and digital (PCR). Similarly, the sequencing segment has been further segmented into next-generation sequencing (NGS) and Sanger sequencing. Further, the application segment of the market has been segmented into oncology, reproductive health, metabolic disorders, and other applications. Finally, the end user segment has been segmented into hospitals and diagnostic laboratories, academic and research institutions, and other end users.
Emphasizing the dominance of the North America region in the global non-invasive liquid biopsy market in 2021 and 2031, Nitish Singh, Principal Analyst – CRI Report, states, ” In North America, several emerging and legacy companies are focusing on expanding their respective non-invasive liquid biopsy portfolios, majorly for oncology applications. Moreover, the significant uptake of cancer research activities, increasing fund infusions, rising awareness among patients regarding non-invasive cancer diagnostics, and growing prevalence of cancer in the region have massively promoted the adoption of non-invasive liquid biopsy products and services by the end users.”
Key insights have been drawn from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of more than 16 leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The key players profiled in the report include Bio-Techne Corporation, Endress + Hauser Group, Exact Sciences Corporation, Lonza Group AG, MDxHealth, Merck KGaA, MutantDx, Norgen Biotek Corp, Nucleix Ltd., Oasis Diagnostics Corporation, OraSure Technologies, Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., Predicine, Inc., QIAGEN N.V., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., and Zymo Research Corporation.
The study also offers strategic recommendations that can help organizations in tracking various products and trends that are changing the dynamics of the market. The recommendations by CRI Report also offer bespoke research services to help organizations meet their objectives.
Who should buy this report?
• Manufacturers and service providers involved in the development and commercialization of non-invasive liquid biopsy products and services
• Emerging companies in the field of non-invasive liquid biopsy to assess the market situation
How can market intelligence on non-invasive liquid biopsy add value to an organization’s decision-making process?
• Aid in product and service development
• Help in targeting a segment for launching new products and services
• Offer go-to-market access strategies
• Support in diversifying the product and service portfolio basis risk and progression of underlying technologies
• Help in analyzing specifications
• Aid in understanding the end-user landscape
• Gain holistic views pertaining to the regions and understand the market potential of the countries.
• Support in analyzing the competitive landscape to gain an understanding of the business strategies incorporated by the companies
Insightful Questions Covered to Enable Companies take Strategic Decisions
• How is non-invasive liquid biopsy revolutionizing the field of oncology, reproductive health, and metabolic disorders?
• What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global non-invasive liquid biopsy market?
• What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the global non-invasive liquid biopsy market?
• How did the COVID-19 pandemic impact the global non-invasive liquid biopsy ecosystem?
• What are the key development strategies that are being implemented by the major players in order to sustain themselves in the competitive market?
• What are the key regulatory implications in developed and developing regions pertaining to the use of non-invasive liquid biopsy?
• What are the potential entry barriers, which are expected to be faced by the companies willing to enter a particular region?
• How is each segment of the market expected to grow during the forecast period 2021-2031, and what is the anticipated revenue to be generated by each of the segments? Following are the segments:
o Offering (products and services)
o Sample (stool, urine, saliva, and other samples)
o Technology (sequencing, polymerase chain reaction (PCR), microarray, and other technologies)
o Application (oncology, reproductive health, metabolic disorders, and other applications)
o End User (academic and research institutions, hospitals and diagnostic laboratories, and other end users)
o Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest-of-the-World)
• What are the growth opportunities for the non-invasive liquid biopsy companies in the region of their operation?
• Who are the leading players with significant offerings in the global non-invasive liquid biopsy market?
• Which companies are anticipated to be highly disruptive in the future, and why?