The global in-vitro fertilization market is projected to reach $51.51 billion by 2030,according to CRI’s new report. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 9.37% during the period 2020-2030.
The comprehensive study of the global in-vitro fertilization market extensively covers the following:
• Market numbers on micro-segments that are influencing the market
• More than 1000 products present in the market
• Pricing data for products and procedures
• Over 250 brands were evaluated
• Market share analysis for more than 20 product categories
• End-user preference data for over 50 end users
• Detailed global and regional market share analysis, including the scrutiny of more than 16 countries
• Data study of more than 25 companies
Besides these parameters, the study also encompasses the market growth drivers, opportunities, market restraining factors, competition mapping, segmental analysis, and a visual dashboard of 1000+ products.
This report indicates that the declining fertility rates, changing lifestyles in urban areas, and increased age of parenthood are expected to be the primary factors driving the growth of the global IVF market. Government funding encouraging infertility treatments in addition to the industrial revolutions and technological advancements in the ART field is further expected to accelerate the growth of the market during the forecast period 2020-2030.
The study highlights the various emerging opportunities, such as growth in emerging nations, technological advancements of time-lapse technology, and advances in embryo biopsy and genetic screening.
The market intelligence additionally throws a spotlight on the key industry trends that have a humungous influence in shaping the industry going forward. Some of these trends include the emergence of advanced IVF testing solutions, replacement of existing IVF equipment, exploration of new procedures, and several other key trends.
To gain a holistic view of the market, data from different segments of the market has been analyzed minutely. These segments include products, services, types of products offered, IVF types, procedures used, end users, and regions. Each of these segments is further categorized into sub-segments and micro-segments to compile an in-depth study.
The end-user and pricing analysis of the global market includes data analysis on the satisfaction level of different procedures, pricing analysis of equipment and consumables used while carrying out the testing and procedures. The study is majorly centered on the sub-segments and micro-segments of the different product markets, such as systems, media and reagents, and accessories and consumables. The systems are further categorized into gamete collection and sorting systems, sample handling systems, storage and maintenance systems, and other IVF systems (support equipment, witness systems, and others). The procedure segment under the services category is further categorized into a fresh donor, fresh non-donor, frozen donor, and frozen non-donor.
To emphasize the dominance of the fresh non-donor procedure over the procedure segment under the services category of in-vitro fertilization market in 2020 and 2030, Arif Kamal Khan, Senior Research Analyst , states, “The reason for market growth and the dominance of fresh non-donor procedure over other procedures can be attributed to the technological advancements in cryopreservation techniques of embryos. In addition, the high success rate of this procedure in the first attempt is the main factor why this segment holds major market shares. For instance, conception is more likely after fresh than frozen embryo transfer with recipients but is like donor conception rates.”
Key insights are drawn from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of more than 25 leading companies, market participants, vendors, and service providers.
The key suppliers’ profile includes – Cooper Companies Inc., Vitrolife AB, Illumina, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Cook Medical Inc., Fujifilm Irvine Scientific Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., GE Healthcare, Abbott Laboratories, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Merck KGaA, Esco Micro Pte. Ltd., IVFtech APS, and Kitazato Corporation.
Major service providers offering genomic testing and other services include CARE Fertility, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, Genea Limited, Natera, Inc., Invitae Corporation, Kaiser Permanente, Progyny, Inc., Boston IVF, and Monash IVF Group
The study also offers strategic recommendations that can help organizations in tracking various products, trends, and technologies that are changing the dynamics of the market. The recommendations also offer bespoke research services to help organizations meet their objectives.
Who should buy this report?
• Manufacturers of systems, media and reagents, accessories, and consumables
• Companies in the services market of in-vitro fertilization
How can market intelligence on in-vitro fertilization add value to an organization’s decision-making process?
• Aid in product development
• Help in targeting a segment for launching a new product
• Offer go-to market strategies for the different product type
• Support in diversifying the product portfolio basis risk and progression of technology
• Help in analyzing technological substitutes and compare the types
• Offer tailor-made solutions based on the throughput of different labs
• Aid in understanding the end-user requirement
• Assist in exploring the newer procedures
• Support in analyzing the competitors’ funding scenario
Insightful Questions Covered to Enable Companies to take Strategic Decisions
• What are the estimated and projected numbers for the global in-vitro fertilization market for 2020 and 2030?
• What are the drivers, challenges, and opportunities that are influencing the dynamics of the market?
• What is the competition layout of the market?
• What are the parameters on which competition mapping is carried out in the study?
• Which key development strategies are being followed and implemented by major players to help them sustain in the market?
• How are different segments of the market expected to perform during the forecast period 2020-2030? The segments included in the comprehensive market study are:
• media and reagents
• accessories and consumables
• end user
• Which leading players are currently dominating the market, and what is the expected future scenario?
• Which companies are anticipated to be highly disruptive in the future, and why?
• How can the changing dynamics of the market impact the market share of different players operating in the market?
• What are the strategic recommendations offered in the study?