The global hybrid OR market is projected to reach $2,520.7 million by 2030,according to CRI’s new report. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 11.79% between 2021 and 2030.
The comprehensive study of the global hybrid OR market extensively covers the following:
• Market numbers on component, application, and end user, along with regional cross-segmentation by component, application, and end user
• Impact of COVID-19 and potential recovery scenarios
o Also includes detailed comparative analysis for pre-COVID-19 and post-COVID-19 scenarios, along with emerging opportunities and market outlook.
• Patent filing landscape
• Market share analysis for the global hybrid OR market
• Detailed global and regional market share analysis, including the scrutiny of 15 countries
Besides these parameters, the study also encompasses the market growth drivers, opportunities, market restraining factors, competition mapping, segment analysis, and evidence-based analysis.
This report indicates that the increasing adoption of minimally invasive surgeries, the growing number of surgical procedures, and increased regulatory approvals are fueling the growth of the market.
The study highlights the various emerging opportunities, such as higher adoption of robot-assisted surgical technology and growth in emerging economies, which can be leveraged by players operating in the market. Emerging economies are lucrative markets as large hospital chains aim to adopt hybrid OR technology in the upcoming years.
To gain a holistic view of the market, data from different segments of the market has been analyzed minutely. These segments include component, application, and end user, along with regional cross-segmentation by component, application, and end user.
The application segment of the global market includes analysis of different types of hybrid OR applications such as neurosurgical, cardiovascular, thoracic, orthopedic, and others.
To emphasize the impact of COVID-19 on the global hybrid OR market, Swati Sood, Lead Analyst, states, “Hybrid ORs have been under adoption for over a decade now. The basic motive for the adoption of hybrid ORs is expected to remain the same as global healthcare increases its preference for minimally invasive surgeries compared to open surgeries. Hybrid ORs enable surgeons to perform both open and minimally invasive procedures. Thus, post-COVID-19, the preference for hybrid ORs is expected to remain high as they lead to a shorter recovery time and fewer complications.”
Key insights are drawn from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The key players profiled in the report include Alvo, General Electric Company, Getinge AB, Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc, IMRIS, Mizuho Corporation, Medical Illumination, NDS Surgical Imaging, Koninklijke Philips N.V., STERIS plc, Stryker Corporation, Siemens AG, Skytron LLC, Canon Inc.
Who should buy this report?
• Hybrid OR vendors (solutions and platforms) to gain a holistic view about the market potential of various components, applications, and end-users, both globally and across regions
• New entrants looking to venture into the hybrid OR market to get insights on different applications, components, and end users who are expected to witness increased adoption in the future; the companies can identify which segments are expected to witness increased growth during the forecast period.
How can market intelligence on hybrid OR add value to an organization’s decision-making process?
• Understand how COVID-19 has impacted the dynamics of the market
• Aid in understanding the regulatory scenario of the market in different regions
• Aid in understanding the patent trend of the market
• Aid in targeting a segment and region for launching a new offering
• Support in diversifying the portfolio
• Aid in understanding the technology penetration in different applications
• Aid in understanding the end-user requirement
• Support in analyzing the market opportunities
• Insights on the key companies in the market
Insightful Questions Covered to Enable Companies to take Strategic Decisions
• What is the impact of COVID-19 on this market?
• What was the global hybrid operating room market size in 2019, and how is it expected to grow during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global hybrid operating room market?
• What is the impact of each driver and challenge in the global hybrid operating room market?
• What was the market value of the leading segments of the global hybrid operating room market in 2019?
• How is the industry expected to evolve during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• What are the key developmental strategies which are implemented by the market players to sustain in the competitive market?
• What is the current market share of each of the companies in the global hybrid operating room market?
• Which application is expected to generate the highest revenue in the global hybrid operating room market during the forecast period?
• Which end-user segment is expected to be the highest revenue generator in this industry during the forecast period?
• What is the growth potential of the hybrid operating room market in each region, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa?
• What is the potential of the global hybrid operating room in key countries during the forecast period?