The “Global Haptic Feedback Surgical Environment Market – Analysis and Forecast: 2021-2031,” is projected to reach $101.4 million by 2031,according to CRI’s new report. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 14.6% during the period between 2021 and 2031.
The comprehensive study of global haptic feedback surgical environment market extensively covers the following:
• Market numbers on micro-segments that are influencing the market
• Technological evolution of haptic technology in healthcare domain
• Detailed analysis of haptic devices for healthcare application
• Key market drivers, challenges, and opportunities pertaining to the implementation of haptic technology in minimally invasive surgical procedures
Besides these parameters, the study also encompasses the market growth drivers, opportunities, market restraining factors, competition mapping, segmental analysis, and opportunity assessment.
This report indicates that the growing demand for technological advanced surgical robotic systems and medical simulators for medical training applications are fueling the growth of the market. The implementation of haptic devices in the healthcare domain is at the nascent stage and it is anticipated that this technology will be significantly adopted in the healthcare domain, especially in minimally invasive surgeries, during the forecast period 2021-2031.
The study highlights the emerging opportunities which are the adoption of vibrotactile feedback mechanism in medical simulators and increasing research and development activities for wearable haptic feedback devices.
Data from different segments of the market has been analyzed minutely to gain a holistic view of the market. These segments include market dynamics, patent analysis, applications, and regions. Each of these segments is further categorized into sub-segments and micro-segments to compile an in-depth study.
The industry analysis of the global market includes data analysis on the satisfaction level of utilization of haptic technology in different surgical applications and workflow. The study is majorly centered on the haptic technology in surgical robotic systems and medical simulators.
To emphasize the dominance of the surgical robotic systems segment under the application category of haptic feedback surgical environment market in 2020 and 2031, Abdul Wahid, AVP, states, “The reason for market growth and the dominance of the surgical robotic systems segment can be attributed to its widespread use in surgeries and teleoperations because nowadays surgeries require a minimally invasive approach and technological advancement in haptic provides the surgeon with an extra channel of sensation to operate even more accurately. It is anticipated that the consistent growth in the number of minimally invasive surgeries will be another reason for the segment to witness significant growth in the coming years.”
The key players profiled in the report include 3D Systems Corporation, Force Dimension, Forsslund Systems AB, Haption S.A., Orb Surgical Ltd., and Moog, Inc.
The study also offers strategic recommendations that can help organizations in tracking various products, and technologies that are changing the dynamics of the market. The recommendations also offer bespoke research services to help organizations meet their objectives.
Who should buy this report?
• Manufacturers of haptic devices and haptic integrated device providers.
• Companies in software/platform development market of haptic technology market.
How can market intelligence on haptic feedback surgical environment add value to an organization’s decision-making process?
• Aid in product development
• Help in targeting a segment for launching a new product
• Offer go to market strategies for the different haptic technology types
• Support in diversifying the product portfolio basis application and workflow
• Aid in understanding the end-user requirement
• Assist in exploring the newer application
• Support in analyzing the competitors’ funding scenario
Insightful Questions Covered to Enable Companies take Strategic Decisions
• What is the current scenario of the global haptic feedback surgical environment market?
• What is the total market size and forecast (until 2031) for the global haptic feedback surgical environment market?
• What is the addressable market size and forecast based on region?
• What is the future of haptic technology in the healthcare domain?
• What is the analyst’s perspective on the importance of haptic technology?
• What is the technology used for the haptic devices?
• What is the pre-and post-COVID-19 scenario for the minimally invasive surgeries?
• What is the patent filling trend in the last five years for haptic technology?
• What are the key market dynamics (drivers, restraints, and opportunities) for the haptic feedback surgical environment market?
• What is the current total market size and forecast for different application categories available in the global haptic feedback surgical environment market?
• Which application category is anticipated to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period?
• What is the current total market size and forecast for the global haptic feedback surgical environment market across different regions?
• What is the role of each company in the global haptic feedback surgical environment market?
• What are the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats for each company in the global haptic feedback surgical environment market?