The global continuous positive airway pressure market is projected to reach $10,182.0 million by 2026,according to CRI’s new report. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 8.01% between 2020 and 2026.
The comprehensive study of the global continuous positive airway pressure market extensively covers the following:
• Market numbers on end-user segments
• More than 162 products present in the market
• Market share analysis for global continuous positive airway pressure market and its end users.
• Detailed global and regional market share analysis, including the scrutiny of 12 countries
Besides these parameters, the study also encompasses the market growth drivers, opportunities, market restraining factors, competition mapping, end-user analysis, and COVID-19 impact on the market.
This report indicates that the increasing growing prevalence of respiratory diseases among the geriatric population, evolving startup ecosystem, and increasing prevalence of diseases such as obstructive sleep apnea are fueling the growth of the market.
The study highlights the various emerging opportunities, such as the development of smart CPAP devices and digitization of device training modules to promote adoption, which can be leveraged by players operating in the market.
Additionally, the market intelligence report throws a spotlight on the epidemiology, patent scenario, regulatory landscape, COVID-19 impact for the global continuous positive airway pressure market.
To gain a holistic view of the market, data from different segments of the market has been analyzed minutely. These segments include end users and regions. Each of these segments is further categorized into sub-segments and micro-segments to compile an in-depth study.
The end-user segment of the global market includes analysis of different types of end users such as hospitals and clinics, nursing homes, elderly care centers, and home-use settings utilizing CPAP devices.
To emphasize the impact of COVID-19 on the global CPAP market, states, “There has been a steady growth in the number of health-tech startups in the industry. The market entry of new players has been further accelerated by the COVID-19 pandemic. Medtech startups have been responding to the growing demand for ventilators by offering non-invasive unconventional systems and indigenous solutions.”
Key insights are drawn from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The key players profiled in the report include Airon Corporation, APEX MEDICAL CORP., Asahi Kasei Corporation, BMC Medical Co., Ltd, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited, General Electric Company, Getinge AB, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Löwenstein Medical GmbH & Co. KG, Medical Depot, Inc. dba drives DeVilbiss Healthcare LLC, Medtronic Plc, ResMed, Inc., Smiths Group plc (Smiths Medical) and VYAIRE MEDICAL, INC.
The study also offers strategic recommendations that can help organizations in tracking various indications prevalence, key trends, and technologies that are changing the dynamics of the market.
Who should buy this report?
• CPAP device manufacturers to gain a holistic view about the market potential of various CPAP devices and the developing economies for business expansions
• Ventilators (offering CPAP mode) manufacturers to gain insights about the market potential, market entry strategies, new technologies in the market, and key competitors
• Established respiratory device companies that are integrating CPAP in their research and development activities (R&D) have completed a synergistic activity for entering the market or have a keen interest into expansion into CPAP
How can market intelligence on CPAP devices add value to an organization’s decision-making process?
• Aid in product development
• Aid in understanding the key developments of the market
• Aid in understanding the regulatory scenario of the market in different regions
• Aid in understanding the patent trend of the market
• Help in targeting a segment for launching a new product
• Support in diversifying the product portfolio for CPAP devices
• Aid in understanding market potential of different CPAP devices
• Aid in understanding CPAP devices penetration in different indications
• Aid in understanding the end-user requirement
• Support in analyzing the market opportunities
• Insights on the key companies in the market
Insightful Questions Covered to Enable Companies to take Strategic Decisions
• How has COVID-19 impacted the adoption of CPAP devices in the market?
• What are the key regulations which influence the adoption of CPAP devices in the market?
• What are some of the key brands in the global and regional CPAP market?
• Who are the top competitors in each region?
• What are some of the key factors influencing the growth in adopting CPAP devices across the globe?
• How do the brands compare against each other in terms of unit shipments?
• What are the fastest-growing countries in terms of CPAP adoption?
• Which are the key diseases driving the adoption of CPAP devices across the world?
• What are the key strategies being adopted by market players in the global CPAP market?
• Who are the most common end-users of CPAP devices, and how are the end-use segment expected to grow in the future?