The global AI in neurology operating room market is projected to reach $692.8 million by 2030, according to CRI’s new report. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 49.69% during the forecast period 2021-2030.
Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Neurology Operating Room Market: Focus on Offering, Technology, Indication, Application, End User, Unmet Demand, Cost-Benefit Analysis, and Over 16 Countries’ Data – Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2030
• Market numbers on offering, technology, indication, application, and end-user segments and respective sub-divisions that are influencing the market
• Close to 15 platforms/technologies present in the market
• Market share analysis for global AI in neurology operating room market and its major application areas
• Detailed global and regional market share analysis, including the scrutiny of 16 countries
Besides these parameters, the study also encompasses the market growth drivers, opportunities, market restraining factors, patent analysis, segmental analysis, and COVID-19 impact on the market.
This report indicates that the increasing complexities in clinical decision-making, challenges associated with surgeries, progressing healthcare information technology (IT), growing need for patient-centric care, rising adoption of AI-enabled solutions in surgeries, increasing government initiatives promoting the adoption of AI technologies are fueling the growth of the market.
The study highlights the various emerging opportunities, such as leveraging AI to enhance remote surgical capabilities and leveraging business synergies for capability and portfolio enhancement by players operating in the market.
Additionally, the market intelligence report throws a spotlight on the funding scenario, regulatory landscape, patent scenario, and product pipeline for global AI in neurology operating room market.
To gain a holistic view of the market, data from different segments of the market has been analyzed minutely. These segments include offering, technology, indication, application, end user, and region. Each of these segments is further categorized into sub-segments and micro-segments to compile an in-depth study.
The application segment of the global market includes analysis of different types of surgical applications such as training, diagnosis, surgical planning and rehabilitation, outcomes and risk analysis, integration and connectivity, and other emerging surgical applications utilizing AI.
To emphasize the impact of COVID-19 on the global AI in neurology operating room market, Swati Sood, Lead Analyst, states, “There has been a steady growth in the number of health-tech start-ups in the industry. However, the COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in a slight delay in the entry of players into the market. The COVID-19 crunch may hamper the workforce or finances of new firms that are looking to enter the market within 1-2 years from 2020.”
Key insights are drawn from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The key players profiled in the report include Activ Surgical, Inc., Brainomix Ltd, Caresyntax, Inc., DeepOR S.A.S, ExplORer Surgical Corp., Holo Surgical Inc., LeanTaaS Inc., Medtronic Plc, Proximie, Scalpel Limited, and Theator Inc. The study also offers strategic recommendations that can help organizations in tracking various trends and technologies that are changing the dynamics of the market.
Who should buy this report?
• AI solution developers (AI-integrated devices and software and services) to gain a holistic view of the market potential of various devices and software in operating rooms and the developing economies for business expansions
• Digital health and medical device companies to gain insights into the AI in OR market potential, market entry strategies, new technologies in the field, and key competitors
• Established healthcare companies that are integrating AI in their research and development activities (R&D) or have keen interest in expansion into AI in neurology operating rooms
How can market intelligence on AI in neurology operating room add value to an organization’s decision-making process?
• Aid in AI-enabled platform/technology development
• Aid in understanding the key developments of the market
• Aid in understanding the regulatory scenario of the market in different regions
• Aid in understanding the patent trend of the market
• Help in targeting a segment for launching a new platform/technology
• Support in diversifying the product portfolio for AI in neurology operating rooms
• Aid in understanding the market potential of different AI platforms/technologies
• Aid in understanding AI platforms/technologies penetration in different indications
• Aid in understanding the end-user requirement
• Support in analyzing the market opportunities
• Insights on the key companies in the market
Insightful Questions Covered to Enable Companies to take Strategic Decisions
• How has COVID-19 impacted the adoption of AI in neurology operating room?
• What are the key regulations governing the AI in neurology operating room market in key regions?
• What are the technological developments which are expected to have the maximum influence on the global AI in neurology operating room market?
• Who are the leading players holding significant dominance in the global AI in neurology operating room market currently?
• How do end users of artificial intelligence in operating rooms perceive the technology?
• What are the key business models being followed by the key players in the market?
• What are some of the major factors which are expected to influence the growth in the adoption of AI in neurology operating room across the globe?
• What are the key strategies incorporated by leading players in the global AI in neurology operating room market landscape?
• What is the current revenue contribution for the different product types in the global AI in neurology operating room market, and what are the expected modifications in the forecast period?