As per “Global 4K Medical Imaging Market – Analysis and Forecast: 2020-2030,” the market is projected to reach $2.39 billion by 2030,according to CRI’s new report. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 12.2% during the period between 2020 and 2030.
• Market numbers on micro-segments that are influencing the market
• More than 200 products present in the market
• Over 60 brands were evaluated
• Market share analysis for more than 50 products
• Detailed global and regional market share analysis including the scrutiny of more than 15 countries
• Study of data of more than 100 companies
Besides these parameters, the study also encompasses the market growth drivers, opportunities, market restraining factors, competition mapping, segmental analysis, and a visual dashboard of 150+ products.
This report indicates that increasing demand for superior visualization quality for medical field, and availability of technologically advanced products in the field of high-definition medical imaging, lack of physicians and medical staff, and the increasing incidences of chronic health conditions have driven the growth of global 4K medical imaging market, among others.
The study highlights various emerging opportunities, such as the advancement of next-generation resolution and successor of 4K technology, i.e., 8K, includes some of the opportunities that can be leveraged by players operating in the market.
The market intelligence additionally throws a spotlight on the key industry trends that have a humungous influence in shaping the industry going forward. Some of these trends include the collaboration of the leading imaging system manufacturers with the emerging players in the 4K medical space to leverage their expertise, exploration of new applications, and several other key trends.
Data from different segments of the market has been analyzed minutely to gain a holistic view of the market. These segments include market share, and industry analysis, types of products offered, and regions. Each of these segments is further categorized into sub-segments and micro-segments, by resolution type, by panel size to compile an in-depth study.
The industry analysis of the global market includes data analysis on the satisfaction level of different product types (by brand) and regulatory scenarios.
To emphasize the dominance of the 4K medical displays segment under the product type category of 4K medical imaging in 2020 and 2030, Abdul Wahid, AVP, states, “One of the major reasons attributing to the growth in this segment is the rapid adoption of hybrid ORs owing to the advantages in terms of time and cost-effectiveness, and integration of different facilities such as radiology and laboratories. Furthermore, patient data from different devices is shown on the desired display, and the quality of visualization helps to propel the growth of global 4K medical imaging markets.”
Key insights are drawn from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of more than 20 leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The key players profiled in the report include Olympus Corporation, Siemens Healthineers AG., Sony Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Eizo Corporation, LG Corporation, Stryker Corporation, Innolux Corporation, Medtronic plc Carl Zeiss, Braco N.V., Leica Microsystems (Danaher Corporation), Sharp NEC Display Solutions, Ltd., Ikegami Tsushinki, and Zimmer Biomet, among others.
The study also offers strategic recommendations that can help organizations in tracking various products, trends, and technologies that are changing the dynamics of the market. The recommendations also offer bespoke research services to help organizations meet their objectives.
Who should buy this report?
• Manufacturers of 4K medical imaging systems
• Third parties, or suppliers developing ancillary parts
How can market intelligence on 4K medical imaging add value to an organization’s decision-making process?
• Aid in product development
• Help in targeting a segment for launching a new product
• Offer go to market strategies for the different 4K medical imaging product types
• Support in diversifying the product portfolio basis product type
• Aid in understanding the end-user requirement
• Assist in exploring the newer application
• Support in analyzing the competitors’ funding scenario
Insightful Questions Covered to Enable Companies take Strategic Decisions
• What is the current market size and future potential of these products?
• What is the current market share and growth share of the different products in the market?
• What are the guidelines implemented by different government bodies to regulate the approval of 4K medical imaging market?
• What are the major market drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global 4K-medical imaging market?
• What is the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market?
• Which technology is being researched and worked upon to improve the 4K-medical imaging systems?
• Who are the leading players dominating the global 4K-medical imaging market?
• What are the key development and strategies incorporated by the players of global 4K-medical imaging market, to sustain the competition and retain their supremacy?
• Which countries contribute to the major share of current demand and which countries hold significant scope for expansion for business activities, by players of the global 4K-medical imaging market?