CRI Report has released a report titled “Epilepsy Devices market – Analysis of Market Size, Share & Trends for 2020 – 2030 and Forecasts to 2030” which is anticipated to reach USD 1115.3 million by 2030. According to this Report, the market is anticipated to portray a CAGR of 6.62% between 2020 and 2030. According to the report, the increasing incidence of epilepsy among the geriatric population, rising occurrences of brain injuries due to road accidents, a huge patient pool suffering from neurological diseases, and expanding research funding in epilepsy are all contributing to the global market growth.
The market report on Epilepsy Devices market includes in-depth insights as:
- The estimated value of the market was USD 587.4 million in the year 2020.
- Region-wise, the market in North America which held the largest market share in the year 2020, emerged as a key market for the Epilepsy Devices market.
- Based on Product, Conventional devices emerged as a key segment in the Epilepsy Devices market.
- Based on End-User, Hospitals & Clinics segment emerged as a key segment in the Epilepsy Devices market.
- Key players are likely to focus on product innovations and expansion through mergers to retain their positions in developed markets.
“Continuous monitoring is required in severely ill epileptic patients to detect non-convulsive episodes (NCS). The cerebral cortical function is assessed by continuous monitoring. NCS is a condition that can affect children with encephalopathy. Adults’ NCS outcomes change with time, possibly worsening their health. As a result, the demand for EEG systems rises as the requirement for continuous monitoring grows.”, according to this report
Epilepsy is a chronic neurological condition that produces repeated unprovoked seizures, which are characterized by undetected episodes of uncontrollable movement involving either a portion or full body. The underlying cause of epilepsy, however, remains unclear. Epilepsy can be caused by strokes, trauma, brain tumors, infections, or birth defects in certain people. Because the condition is more common in children than in adults, general practitioners are more likely to see patients with epilepsy in their everyday practice. Depending on the symptoms of epilepsy, blood tests such as complete blood count, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computed tomography scanning (CT), and electroencephalograms (EEG) are used to diagnose the condition. The therapeutic gadgets provide novel treatment alternatives for epilepsy.
Epilepsy devices market is segmented by Product into Conventional devices and Wearable devices. Among these Conventional devices is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period. The extensive use of traditional EEG equipment in hospitals and clinics, the rising need for epilepsy monitoring in clinical trials, and the availability of payment for EEG treatments in developed nations all contribute to the segment’s rise.
Key Players in the Market
- Some of the key players operating in the Epilepsy Devices market are Boston Scientific Corporation, Medpage Ltd. (Easylink UK), Cerbomed GmbH (TVNS Technologies GmbH), Liva Nova (Cyberonics), Compumedics, Nihon Kohden, MC10, Empatica Inc, Medtronic Plc, Neuropace Inc.
Get Valuable Insights into Epilepsy Devices market
In the new report, CRI Report thrives to present an unbiased analysis of the Epilepsy Devices market that covers the historical demand data as well as the forecast figures for the period, i.e., 2020-2030. The study includes compelling insights into growth that is witnessed in the market. The market is by Product into Conventional devices, Wearable devices. By End-User into Homecare settings, Clinics, Hospitals. Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East, and Africa.